•+Chapter 43•

Woohyun and I had finally arrived at the karaoke bar with a group of friends. Despite Woohyun's hectic schedule, he was still able to squeeze in some precious time with me. I felt valued, and one of the reasons for loving him was for his devotion he had for me. Why am I so lucky?

"Come out, my queen," Woohyun joked as he pulled the passenger car door back.

"Coming," I smirked as I reached for his hand he held out and squeezed it.

The two of us entered the karaoke bar with excitement as the other friends waited for us in one of the rooms. In the same building, there was a nightclub and I was already tempted in dragging Woohyun to the dance floor.

"You must've been waiting for a long time!" Woohyun shook hands with most of our friends.

"Yah, you two look so cute.. Stop!" Yoo Ri covered her eyes, squealing.

"I do try," I winked as we all sat down on the leather rounded sofa.

"I'll get us some drinks whilst you guys get yourselves started," Bi Ho said as he headed to the soundproof door, leaving with his hands tucked in his pockets.

"Thanks!" We all said in unison.

Woohyun began fiddling with the karaoke booklet, searching for Infinite songs.

"Be mine! I really like that song!" I pointed at the list, smiling.

Woohyun silently nodded in response as he pressed the numbers on the remote, preparing himself with the microphone which had those white fabric covers on the head.

"Nam Woohyun! Nam Woohyun! Nam Woohyun!" We all chanted with our arms in the air.

Woohyun began singing whilst dancing as we all watched with amazement. He faced towards us, smirking as he pointed at me.

"This is for Park Ailey," he said through the microphone as I shaped a heart with my fingers.

Bi Ho arrived with a tray full of beers and chicken as we all licked our lips with anticipation. Our focus was on the food rather than Woohyun as he sighed.

"Yah!" He pointed at me as I looked at Woohyun with a guilty expression.

I shuffled up to Woohyun as all our friends hovered over the tray of food.

"You was great, Woohyun!" I praised.

"Do you see that? 99 points. I knocked off one point for yelling," he crinkled his nose, pulling me into a hug.

"Perfect," I replied as we stood behind the fight for chicken and beers.

"Here," Bi Ho gave the two of us a pint of beer each.

"Cheers!" We all clanked our overflowing glasses together, roaring with excitement. "Make this be one of our best nights together!"

Gulping down the pint of lager, we all shook our heads, feeling refreshed more than ever.

"Another round! Another round!" Our friend, Soon Mi (a friend from university) cheered.

"Of course! Of course!" Bi Ho cheerfully responded.

As the darkness eventually smothered the sky, most of us began to lose our senses from the alcohol. All of us had entered the nightclub after playing in the karaoke room, dancing together to the music which blasted ever so loudly.

Woohyun and I were a pair, dancing intimately without realising ourselves. His hands laid on my waist, swaying as I planted countless pecks across his face. The alcohol had really got me.