•Chapter Thirteen•

**This chapter is longer than usual, you'll know why;)***

Woohyun and I took our last step and landed at the front of Bi Ho's house door. Today was finally Saturday and somehow I felt nervous despite it only being a birthday celebration. The house was surprisingly incredibly large. On the outside was decorated with stone ornaments, a three tiered classical stone water fountain with large sprinklers which surrounded the artificial grass.

The glass doors slid left and right as Bi Ho opened them, "Come in." He welcomed us as we shuffled into his house which was crowded with students from our class and strangers who I've never seen before. All heads turned as Woohyun and I shyly walked down the corridor, I grasped onto his coat sleeve with my head down as we continued walking.

We entered the large foyer and the butler served the two of us lemonade. Min Seok, Yoo Ri and Chan Young all came and stood with us, "Wow..Ailey you look so pretty!" Yoo Ri complimented me which I didn't seem to mind. I didn't exactly put an effort in the clothes I wore but simply had a black mini dress on with plum coloured heels. After all, Bi Ho did mention that the party code was 'clubby.'

Bi Ho separated from his group of friends who seemed to be enjoying the party more than we were and made his way to the five of us with a girl that he politely escorted with him. Bi Ho and the girl stood directly in front of Woohyun and I, he smirked "Woohyun-ah. You remember Jae Hee, don't you?" Those words were more provoking than what I expected.

"It's..been a while, oppa." Jae Hee calmly said while smiling. Gosh, she's beautiful. Woohyun's expression dimmed at the moment his eyes pulled away from Bi Ho and saw Jae Hee.

"It's been what, 3-4 years ago since you've last spoke?" Bi Ho continued.

"Long enough to forget." Woohyun angrily replied.

"How can you forget your first love?" Bi Ho continued to add petrol to the fire..

First love?! I began choking on the lemonade as the words repeated in my mind like a broken cassette. Way to break the tension, Ailey..

"Are you alright?!" Jae Hee patted my back as I struggled to even breathe, I shaped my fingers into an 'O' sign indicating that I was 'okay.'

"Too bad you broke up with each other on bad terms.." Bi Ho still continued.

Woohyun grabbed Bi Ho by the collar and gritted his teeth together, "You coward. You're the reason why we broke up, you're the reason why I left that school. I had no choice but to pretend that I was 'guilty' because of your cowardly actions."

This was a complete twist to the usual Woohyun, he was unpredictable and began scaring me. I clasped onto Woohyun's wrist and tried to make him stop. The crowd of students were all stunned as they all silenced.

"S-s-stop..Woohyun." I worriedly whispered under my breath. Woohyun prepared his left fist which was frozen in the air as I spoke. He took a deep breath and released his hand from Bi Ho's collar as Bi Ho scoffed loudly.

"Ah. Violence isn't always the answer, Woohyunnie." Bi Ho replied with fury in his eyes.

Before Woohyun could even comment back or attack him, I stormed off dragging Woohyun by his wrist to the outside in Bi Ho's garden.

We stayed silent for more than three minutes. "Komawo." Woohyun said while taking deep breaths. "For making me leave before things got out of hand.."

I went to sit down beside him on the wooden glossy bench, Woohyun quickly took his coat off and laid it on my legs.There we go, back to the delicate Woohyun that we all know. I smiled at him as he gently pulled back the dangling strands of hair behind my ear.

"You're probably wondering what happened a few years ago.." Woohyun said.

"Yeah..but if you don't want to tell me then I won't ask," I replied with a 'trying-to-be-understanding' smile.

"It's not fair for you to not know..it must be driving you crazy." He continued,

"It started 3-4 years ago when Bi Ho and I were absolute best friends. We did everything together, had the same interests and unfortunately we even liked the same girl..Jae Hee.

It was sort of betrayal in Bi Ho's perspective when Jae Hee and I somehow began dating each other. Bi Ho and I stopped talking to each other and he eventually found other friends who weren't the best people to hang around with..

Back then, I was a popular kid who dated Jae Hee-every schoolboys dream girl. One day, Bi Ho and I had an encounter in the boys toilets. He completely changed from when he was my 'chingu,' he had a large ego, smoked and was a whole new level of 'badass.' As I left the bathroom, I noticed Bi Ho smoking in one of the cubicles yet I continued walking anyway.

Later on in that afternoon, our school announced that there was a fire which occurred in the boys toilet. Of course it was Bi Ho. The principle-who was Bi Ho's father said that he would be expelling all the smokers in this school because arson could not be tolerated.

The next day, during lesson I was sent to the front of the classroom to collect some worksheets and Bi Ho took that opportunity to plant the pack of cigarettes he had into my bag. Bi Ho raised his hand and suggested loudly, "Miss. I heard that there is a smoker in this class, shouldn't we search our bags just to reassure ourselves?"

At that moment, I stunned the whole class with the packet of cigarettes in my bag. Even Jae Hee. My bag was upside down on the table and to everybody, my face was just covered with 'guilt.' I was sent to the principle's office where the decision was already done and dusted. As much as I tried to explain that it wasn't me, nobody would believe me. The principle was blind sighted due to the fact he was Bi Ho's father, nobody will or would ever believe that it could've been Bi Ho.

I had to adjust myself in another school and what hurt me the most was that Jae Hee ended our relationship. I heard that Bi Ho and her dated straight after. Guess it wasn't meant to be."

Woohyun painfully smiled at me after he explained. "Did you miss her a lot..?" I asked.

"At first I did. But after a month I realised that I had other things to worry about. She was my first and only girlfriend until you came along and changed me." He replied as his eyes glistened.

Woohyun slowly leaned in towards me as he slightly tilted his head and gently lifted my head. His lips softly pressed against mine as our eyes shut. My heart thudded faster and faster in my chest as it was like fireworks blasting in my mind, cliche I know. My stomach fluttered as we shyly kissed under the moonlight, I never wanted to let go of him.

It was a moment to never forget..