•Chapter Four•

Woohyun's POV

I stepped out of my mum's car as my eyes wandered around the bustling area.

"Woohyun-ah don't forget to ring me and have fun." My mum said before I slammed the door shut, waving goodbye.

I dragged my suitcase into the school's car park and signed myself in.

"Woohyun! Oppa!" Da In screeched.

Ignoring her, I decided to search for the new girl in the crowd. I still had her umbrella after the bus ride last night where she left it abandoned on the seat.

I unzipped my bag whilst balancing it on my knee as the teacher suddenly made an announcement, "Everyone listen. I'll be reading the groups you will be accommodating with, and who you'll be be staying with for the entire trip."

Damn. I froze and zipped my bag back up again and hoped for an opportunity to give her it later on.

"Group one-Woo Hyun, Woo Young, Min Seok, Yoo Ri, Chan Young, Jong Hyun, Hyo Jin, Eun Ah, Ailey and Shin Woo."

Ailey's POV

First thing I thought about was thank God for having no Da In. It felt like I was threatened by a dagger every time we made eye contact.

Hyo Jin and I looked at each other, smiling like crazy when both of our names were called out. We all trailed along to the lady who held a large sign which had a black '1.'

After the groups were settled, we all entered the coach and sat in twos. The journey was one hour and fifteen minutes long. We were all exhausted and slept throughout the entire journey whilst listening to music.

We arrived to the destination and our luggage was given out. In front of us were 3 large wooden cabins on cobbled ground; a spacious empty field and a rock climbing wall.
Although it was small, I've always hated heights so I knew I could never go on one of those.

We were given a timetable for the three days of staying there but for now, we were sent to our cabins to unpack.

We all entered our cabin as we were all stunned at how pretty it was. There was a rock fireplace in the middle of the wall with blankets laid out on the floor.

Us girls and boys split into two and made our way into the bedrooms which was blankets on the floor.

We all played Rock Paper Scissors for the order in which we were sleeping in, and of course, I was the one who was forced to sleep at the end. The end of the room was in front of the doorway where there was a cold draught.

At that moment, the rain which was a drizzle, turned into pouring rain and could even be heard on the rooftop. I checked my timetable,grinning.

"Guys, I don't think we can have a bonfire out on the field in this weather?!" I said with excitement.

You know what all girls dread after a bonfire? The aroma of smoke that roams around your body and in your hair for the rest of the night and morning.

Our teacher thumped on our door as if it was on cue and shouted through it, "Night is cancelled! We'll plan something to make up for it in the morning!"

'Thank God. Least we can stay warm' I thought as I sighed with relief.

Chan Young howled and banged on our bedroom door, "Lets play games for the night!"

All of us left our bedrooms and sat in front of the fireplace. Someone turned off the room light and used their phone torch, placing it in the centre.