Make a new plan

"So he is back and not in Hell even though we helped those Demons and that priest to make a play?"

The man talking turned to stare at the female in the long blue robes with the fuzzy big hair.

"Gabriel, how is it even possible that he slithered away again?"

Gabriel looked at her brother who was identical to Lucifer except for a damaged slump on the right shoulder.

"I delivered all the messages you had me deliver and we made sure that priest was presented with those prophecies. I have no idea how this did not end up with our plan of you replacing Lucifer on Earth."

And that had been their plan and he had amped up the fear to make it happen. Lucifer was supposed to head to Hell and take his rightful place and Michael was going to swoop in and destroy his life as he knew it. But no, he is still on Earth. His twin always ruined things.

"Now we have to change everything. I have set things in motion with dad so that will have to start causing problems sooner or later. But how do I take over if Lucifer is actually here?"

Gabriel just shrugged her shoulders.

"We need a new plan and one that will wreck havoc on his life. Take out the major players and force him to go back to Hell. But to do that, we will need to put a little fear in play and work some archangel magic."

"What about dad? Is he going to intervene?"

"No. I have already started a process and he is only talking to me. He trusts me, as he should."

And with that, two other angels flew down and the group began to plot and scheme together with an plan they were not ready to reveal. All in good time.

Meanwhile in a harbor of Los Angeles, there is another murder. This time, it was someone Lucifer knew. Mr. Set Out Bitch. No one had found him for several days.

He was shot in his boat and his hand was severed. Lucifer already knew the details because he had visited him in hell getting information. Truth be told, Lee was not a bad guy but he was always focused on the easy score. He did not deserve an eternity in Hell and Lucifer had talked with him about what had occurred in his life.

"Detective, could we talk?" Lucifer said as walked on scene to find her looking over the crime scene.

"Sure."

"Detective, I know what happened with him if you would like the details in advance."

"Uhh, Lucifer, how do you know anything about this crime?"

"Well, I visited him in Hell when I felt his presence. He walked me through but I cannot tell you the killer because he did not see him. All I know is some names that we need to look at and investigate."

"Wait, why would you go visit him?"

Lucifer smiled at his detective. Of course she would pick up on that.

"Chloe, I feel every person in Hell and I happened to consistently meet up with Mr. Set Out Bitch."

"Mr. What?"

"That is what he said to me at one point so it stuck. His hell loop is partying and dying over and over but really, that is just part of it. His real loop is not being with his family before his parents died. Lots of torture in his soul but he is not a bad person."

Chloe looked at Lucifer as he was talking about the victim and the love she had for him swelled. Hell was truly a hard place to be but the fact that he had gone to see someone he knew made her see her devil in such a bright light.