5

~Melodys POV~

"MELODY!!"

"What?" Ok so I lied it wasn't all the girls, it was just Aria.

~Aria's POV~

"What?" Okay, Melody seems really annoyed. She doesn't seem the same. There's no glow coming off of her.

"Nothing, I just was excited to see you after so long. Sorry" I head towards the tent and place my bag next to the white sleeping bag.

"Melody?"

"Yeah?"

"Anything wrong?"

"No" she says from the platform. "I was just surprised. You scared me."

"Oh. Okay" she lied. I can see right through her. I wonder what's wrong. I don't do anything. Right?

"Anyway, weren't we supposed to help you set up...all of this?" gesturing to all of the tent, movie screen, everything.

" oh. Oops. Sorry. I just was bored. "

"ok. I'm just going to go back and get the food and equipment for s'mores. Okay?"

"yeah. Sure."

I went through the stone led trail to my house which was next to the other side of the park. I went into my home. Yes! No one home to bother me.

I grabbed the cold tomato mozzarella sandwiches and the jug of lemonade. What else was I supposed to bring?

Oh yeah. The s'mores. I have such a sweet tooth, I would be so surprised if I actually went all the way back to the tent and didn't bring the stuff. I got my wicker blanket. It had all these pillows and blankets in our favorite colors.

I put the sandwiches and the lemonade in the other side. Next to the lemonade I put the chocolate bars so they wouldn't melt and then kept the graham crackers and the marshmallows next to it where I could find the space. There, I have everything.