Loveless

"Nanna, what is love?" Jake English once asked his nanna.
"Love is a very strong word, my dear. There are many ups and downs to it. You will find out when you are older."

Jake questioned himself. Would he fall in love when he's older or spend his life lonely? This question haunted Jake and every day he looked forward to finding a person to fall in love with.

.~·~°~·~. Jake's POV .~·~°~·~. .~·~°~·~.

Ah, December morning, thE MOST STRESSFUL MONTH EVER. "Bloody hell...." I sighed to myself as I got up and yawned. Time to go to work. I entered the bathroom and undressed. Going into the shower, I stared at the floor as water sprinkled over me. Another day of being a soulless and sad young man.

When I was done with my bath, I brushed my teeth staring at my reflection in the mirror. All I saw in my eyes was despair. I loved my new home in Texas. It was better than a life back then, when I was more miserable than right now. I glared at myself. Dammit...

I exited my house pulling on my jacket. It was sure cold outside. I slipped on ice and hit my head. What a typical morning. And now off to work I go.

((Hey guys! Hope you guys like this chapter! ))

Disclaimer: I don't own any characters