You're So Cute

The laughter of John and Dave were so loud it woke Jake up. He took a bath and put on clothes then opened their room door. Dave was tickling John on the bed. Jake's eye twitched and stared at John and Dave with a back away from my precious child or how dare you touch my beautiful angel . Dave turned his head and laughed. "Hey Jake." he smiled. Jake shook off his thoughts and put on a fake smile. "Good morning Dave." Dave got off of John and sat on his bed. "Wheres Dirk?" Jake thought for a second. "I believe he is taking a bath at the moment." He nodded and laughed.
                    •     •    •    •
The four men walked to the car and went inside. John sat next to Dave in the back. "Hey Jake, I've noticed the way you've been looking at Dave." I turned my head and laughed nervously. "No, no dear. No reason." I wanted to say because he's touching you my precious child . But I shrugged it off and looked forward.

It was rainy before they knew it. They went back inside and laughed. Dave and John stayed inside their rooms playing Mario Kart. Jake thought it was funny and how cute. He didn't notice that he was stalking them. Dirk tapped Jake's shoulder. "Whatcha doing huh" he smirked. Jake laughed and kissed Dirk's forehead. "Just watching over them." He smiled. "You're so cute." He laughed.