Otaku

I'm going to go on a vacation with Dirk in a few days now and I could hardly wait. My boss said I could take a week off while I'm at it. Winter was finally over though, and it's gotten way warmer.

I opened my eyes and got ready for the day. Stepping outside, I walked to Dirk's house as I arrived shortly. He wasn't that far from here. My jacket drooped over my shoulder as he smiled and let me in. We've been spending more time with each other now and some people don't mind. I looked around his apartment and chuckled. Tons of anime posters amd smuppets were in his room. Some otaku huh. His brother Dave was in another room with his friend named John. They seemed cute, hehe. This place was wonderful. And Dirk and Dave sorta got along. But Dave seems to be creeped out by the smuppets. They're okay , but I kind of agree with Dave. Whoa nelly, he's staring at me now. I guess I've been scanning his place for a while.

He laughed as I looked at him noticing his reaction. He smiled as Dave went behind him holding John's hand. "We're going to go somewhere now bro" he said stuffing his free hand into his pocket. "Yeah okay lil man just come back later." I just noticed the smuppet Dirk had on his shoulder. It said 'Cal' it the shirt of the smuppet. Quite different to the others. We talked for a bit and I helped him clean up his apartment. It was messy, but okay. (No just kidding chums it was a complete mess.) And after I left and waved goodbye.

When I got back home I plopped down onto my bed as I sighed. Who knew love would be so amazing.