Dirk Strider

.~·~°~·~. Jake's POV .~·~°~·~. .~·~°~·~.

I stared at the man wide eyed. What? I-I... My boss walked over to look at the scene. "Hey Charles! David! Edward! Go to my office. Right now." She growled. The boss has always been fond to me. Snap out of it Jake. The man held his hand out to help me. I looked away and stood up myself.

.~·~°~·~. The guy's POV .~·~°~·~.
Geez, he didn't have to be so rude. I sighed and put my hand back into my pocket. "You're welcome" I said, picking up the fallen books back onto the shelf. After I finished, I looked up at him. His eyes were so dull. It was almost like he was soulless. "The names Dirk. Dirk Strider." I said. This guy was pretty sad. I wish I could make it up to him or something...

.~·~°~·~. Jake's POV .~·~°~·~. .~·~°~·~.

I didn't look at him for the whole time. "It's Jake... Jake English..." I said quietly. I didn't want anything to do with this Dirk Strider... But he did save me. My boss came up to me as she smiled. "Okay Jake, just take today off for now. You've been having a tough time." I nodded and got my jacket and bag as Dirk grabbed my hand and ran out of the door. "E-Eh?" My eyes widened.

.~·~°~·~. Dirk's POV .~·~°~·~. .~·~°~·~.

I grabbed his hand and ran out, looking at him. "Where are you taking me?!" He asked trying to pry my hand off of him. "Somewhere" I fixed my shades. "I'm just trying to be nice." "I don't even know you!" He yelled. Damn, I couldn't argue with that. "Well you don't want to go back to being lonely again, do you?" Maybe I should've not said that...

.~·~°~·~. Jake's POV .~·~°~·~. .~·~°~·~.

I looked at him with watery eyes. How did he know? Tears rolled down my cheeks as he pulled me into a hug. He was so warm. "I don't want to be alone" I sniffled.

((Ayyyy another chapter for you chums))
Disclaimer: nope