Little Pimp

Roxy and Jane said goodbye while going to their car. Jane opened the car door and said, "it was nice seeing you guys. Maybe we can hangout sometime later on." Dirk and Jake smiled and said bye as well. They watched them drive away as the sky was orange and pink and the sun was going down. John and Dave went into the car and waited for them. Jake opened the car door and sighed. "It was nice to see them am I right?" Dirk nodded and started driving as Jake's eyes closed and he drifted off into sleep during the car ride.
Jake woke up to see Dirk outside on the balcony. He sat up and went out sitting down next to him. He rested his head on Dirk's shoulder as Dirk put an arm around him. "It's nice and dark outside." Dirk said pointing at the lights they saw the other night. "It's so beautiful." Jake laughed and nodded. " 'Not as beautiful as you' " he mimicked Dirk from yesterday. Dirk laughed as well and kissed him on the cheek. "I was just saying what was true."

"Pffft" Jake laughed kissing him back. "I love you." He said sighing. He could hear John and Dave playing Mario Kart on their DSI's. Laughs came from that room as Jake chuckled and looked at Dirk. "Your little pimp is all grown up."