Lights

It has gotten warmer than usual. We were all soaking wet after we played in that lake. And it was not snowing at all. But it was quite chilly one might say. All of us dried up in the sun for a few minutes then went back inside the car, and of course, we were all tired and worn out. Dirk drove to a hotel and pulled over to the parking lot. We got outside carrying some of our bags and luggages. Dirk smiled as he went to sign in. Nelly, was it beautiful inside. A chandelier hung above the ceiling, clear, white tiled floors, and it was just so dandy. Dave and John strolled behind me following Dirk as he motioned to follow him. We walked with Dirk and up the elevator went, going to floor 4. Our room number was 13 huh. If I forget that, I'll just think about the number 413 I guess.

Dirk opened the door to our room and unlocked Dave and John's room. He got two separate rooms for us. I stepped in putting my bags to the side while Dirk helped Dave with his bags. There was a balcony too. Splendid. I went outside into the balcony and stared out into the street lights of Oklahoma. All kinds of lights were lighting the dark one by one. Red, green, white and yellow lights all around. It was beautiful. "Hey, ya spacing out or somethin'?" Dirk said as he sat down on the chair next to me. I laughed. "It's beautiful isn't it." He put an arm over me. "Not as beautiful as you"