Roxy And Jane

"Jakeeee! Jakeeeeeee!!" A voice said as I opened my eyes halfway. The person was shaking my shoulders. Who in bloody hell is it?! My vision was too blurry since I didn't have my glasses on. It supposedly was John I think. Hm. Oh, yeah, it was John. I sat up and scavenged for my glasses. John found them for me and smiled. "You awake now?" He said giving them to me. I nodded slowly. "C...Can you get off of me now?" I said as he laughed and got off. "Dirk is in Dave's room right now." John smiled. Such a bright boy huh.

I got out of bed and took a bath. Putting on dry clothes Dirk walked in our room. I buttoned my shirt and smiled. "Good morning Dirk." I said as he smiled back and patted my shoulder. It was a bright day. But quite hot too. Aha. I remember doing lots of funs things like going to the amusement park nearby! Surprisingly, Dave was scared of roller coasters. He screamed and mouthed the words 'help me' whenever John pulled him onto one. It was fun. Dirk put and arm around me and hissed at anyone who stared. Well, I would've been upset at those people too but it's not very polite. The day was nice.

"Jake...?" A voice said as they tapped my shoulder. I turned around to see a girl with black hair and a blue skirt. Jane? We both spoke at the sane time. "Jane?!"
"Jake?!"
"What are you--"
"I mean--"
"Nice to see you!"

Another girl stood behind her with pink eyes and blonde hair. "Roxy?!" I said smiling. Dirk came and saw us. "Hey guys." He smiled. "Hey Dirky! Hey Jakey! It's nice to see ya giez around here! *guys" she said. We all hugged as we saw Rose and Jade greet Dave and John as they got off. Hehe, looks like this day's gotten even better.