I'd Be Happy For You Too

==>John: glance at Dave
To be honest, I really felt better after talking to Jakes boss. Walking home I looked around in the dark. I was scared if Dave would be anywhere in the dark looking for me... He texted me earlier saying that he was looking for me. That makes me so uncomfortable knowing he could be anywhere bluh. I saw a shadow in the corner of my eye so I turned around to see what it was. Yayyyy jazz hands it was Dave . hooray... I turned around to leave but he walked toward me like a creep. "What do you want dave" I said turning around. "John, I know you're super mad at me for cheating on you but.." He paused. "I'm sorry for that ..I.." I stared at him with a straight face unamused. "Really."
"Really john I swear-"
"Yeah right"
Dave followed me as I walked to my house. "Dave."
"...hm?.."
"I don't care anymore whether you like karkat more than me or not... Just...just do whatever makes you happy ..and...I'd be happy for you too" I unlocked the door and went in. Avoiding Dave's eye contact I looked down with a weak smile. "Goodnight dave..."
"N-Night John...."

==>Dave: think about John

I really wasn't expecting that answer. I really do want to be with john! Now everyone thinks I'm a jerk. Karkat does, vriska does, jade and rose do, and tz does jeez.

So we were playing truth or dare on Skype together. Karkat and I were in one house since his computer doesn't work. Terezi and vriska were in one house too as well with jade and rose. Because of the bitch she is she dared us to pretend to make out. Honestly I really didn't agree with it but karkat did. We were pretending until karkat did it for real but everyone thought it was me. After john ran to his house I ask karkat why he did that. "Because I like you strider and I didn't know you were dating....john." He said. I always knew karkat liked me but...I felt so horrible. I just want john to still love me ... God, I feel like shit...