Pictures~

(( :P bet ya guys thought it was over huh nopeE Ee!!!))

                So I guess Dirk and I made up and were happy again. Definitely I hope something stupid like that doesn't happen again. God how stupid am I. Heh, well it took a long time for Dave's arm to heal and I got John a dog so he doesn't feel lonely. The dog was named Jade since it reminded him of John's friend. She was a small puppy that was energetic whenever she woke up from naps. I don't mind though. So today John and I went to Dave's house.

                 "Hey Dave!" John waved and smiled as they went into Dave's room. Dirk smiled as we stayed in silence don't the couch"So...Hehe, Sorry again for 'that' " Dirk rubbed the back of his neck. "I was stupid huh..." I looked at him smiling. "We were both stupid." "Yeah." He seemed to remember something and he took a small wristband out of his pocket. "Oh yeah I forgot to give this to John." I took it as we stayed in silence again. A while later, Dirk just chuckled and said, "Oh, just kiss me already" I snickered and leaned in to kiss him as we did not caring that John or Dave might hear us. My face turned a bit red. When we were still making out I think I heard a faint sound in Dave's room. Then I saw a flash of light. We ignored it and just went with it.

              So it was time we finally go and John looked at me with a huge grin that was so fucking creepy. We walked home as John waved a picture in my face. "You kissed Diiiiiiiirk~" he laughed as I chased after him trying to snatch the picture out of his hands. Well of course he knew I loved Dirk from the beginning but taking pictures of that is just creepy. Maybe I'll do that to him when he's kissing Dave.