Chapter 17: Prom Night

Burning Flame:

As Rainbow and I walk into school, I see people I know. All of my friends know about my breakup with My Loyalty, so when they see Rainbow and I walking into the gym, they give us different reactions. For example: When Flash and Twilight see us, Flash gives me a thumbs up and Twilight winks at Rainbow, when Vinyl and Octavia see us, Vinyl gives me a fist bump and Octavia gives a small smile. Then, we see Rarity and A.J. and we wave. When Rarity notices that we're together, she freaks out and Applejack does a fist bump with Dash. After associating with all of my friends, Rainbow and I go and get our picture taken at the photo booth. Her pose choice is to be kissing my cheek, and I have my usual grin on, except like ten times wider, since I'm with Dash again. Then a slow dance comes in, and Rainbow practically pulls me to the dance floor. I oblige, seeing as this girl is my destiny. As we're walking to an open space on the dance floor, I see Scootaloo dancing with Sweetie Belle , Scoots's secret crush. Wow, I think to myself, she did it. I smile, than before I know it we're in our place for dancing. I put my hands on Rainbow's hips, and she puts hers on my shoulders. As soon as we're ready to dance, as though it's magic, the song "All Of Me" by John Legend comes on. As I hear this, I know that I have to sing this to My Loyalty. As the singing in the song begins, I hear my voice start. But I'm not alone. As though this is planned, almost all of my friends start singing to their partners. I hear Applejack's country voice, Scootaloo's scratchy yet adorable voice, Vinyl's cool and confident voice, Flash's unique, one of a kind voice, and my...weird voice. I don't really know how to describe my voice, it's not very good though. As soon as I start singing, Rainbow looks at me lovingly. At the end of the song, I look straight into Rainbow's eyes and get lost. She puts her hand on my cheek and pulls me close. I hear giggling commuting from the area that Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle are. I also hear howls from all of my guy friends. Those immature baffons. Then I kiss my love again, feeling the amazing feeling you get when you're kissing a person that you love. Oh, how I wish this would never end. Once we break, Rainbow kisses my cheek, then whispers to me "I- I love you, Burning Flame." I blush the slightest bit, then return with "I love you too, My Loyalty." At these words, Rainbow blushes. This is definitely one of the best nights of my life.

Flash:

Prom Night is the best. First, I got to pick up Twilight, and oh does she look good to night. She had her hair in a new hair do that looked just amazing and her dress. Well, in her dress, she looked like Cinderella, and boy did I feel like I was a lucky Prince Charming. Then when we got there, we just started dancing, and it felt so great because at the last dance, I had wanted to ask Twilight to dance, but didn't have the courage to. Now, were together and everything is just perfect. Then, when Burning Flame came in with Rainbow and them linking arms, I knew that our band would be writing lots of love songs after tonight. After seeing them, Twilight and went one got our picture taken at the photo booth. For this picture, Twilight held my arm while keeping her normal smile, while I was pretty much donning the same. Then, as "All Of Me" came on, I knew that this would be the time to have my first kiss with Twilight. And so as the song started I asked her to dance, and she of course said yes. Once the singing started, I started to sing along, while Twilght was looking at me with a face of contentment. Yet as I sung, I heard many other singing with me. Flame, Scootaloo, Vinyl, A.J., and I were all singing in unison, and we were all singing to our dates. Now this, this shows true romance, singing to your partner. And it takes real guts. Well, now it's a minute after the song, and now I'm going to kiss Twilight. "Twilight?" I say look ing lovingly over at her.

"Yes?"

"I love you"

At these words, Twilight blushes, then gets up on her tippy toes, and kisses me. This moment is everything I've always dreamed with Twilight. I wanted to show her what she ment to me and this does the trick. As we pull away she says " I love you too, Flash" This is the best night ever.

Scootaloo:

Tonight is just awesome. The night started out with me picking up Sweetie on my scooter. When I first saw her on this night of nights, she looked amazing. Her dress made her look like she's some sort of princess! All I'm wearing is a tux! When I first saw her I said "Sweetie, you look great! I mean your dress makes you look so beautiful and-" but I was cut off by Sweetie kissing me. I fall into major bliss mode, then as we parted I could see that she was eager to leave, so I said "Your chariot awaits you, m'lady." She giggled, then she walked out to my scooter. As we got on, she kissed me on the cheek, which made me blush like heck. Once we got to the school, I parked my scooter and we walked inside. The first thing Sweetie wanted to do was to take a photo, so we did. As we walked over, she told me how she'd always wanted to take a prom picture with her true love, then she kissed me on the cheek and whispered to me "and I think you're my true love" when I heard these words, my heart melted, because either felt the same way. When I told her this she hugged me tight and said "then don't let me lose you."

"Never"

Once we got to the photo booth, I let Sweetie decide how she wanted us to be posed. She just told me to close my eyes. I did as I was told, then received a kiss from my lover. The photo looked great, and as soon as we were finished with it, we decided to go dance. It was fun dancing with Sweetie because I liked to spin her a lot and dip her a lot. Whenever I did the latter, I would always kiss her before taking her back up into my arms. Then, as we were dancing, Rainbow walked into the room, and was linking arms with Burning Flame! Finally they were back together! When Sweetie saw what in was looking at, she said "aww!" Then we continued dancing. After a while, "All Of Me" by John Legend came on, and I decided that this was the time to express my feelings with Sweetie a little, so I sang to her. During the song, Sweetie kept giving me looks of pure happiness but always kept her eyes locked on mine. It's now the end of the song, and Sweetie is so impressed and happy with my performance that I get a kiss from her. It's a long kiss, but when we finish Sweetie says "Dear God do I love you Scootaloo, I chat believe you sang that song for me!!" I laugh a little at this, then take her hands and say "Anything for my Sweetie Belle." Sweetie hugs me and I get warm feelings inside. This night has been just amazing.