Chapter 3;Lunch

Burning Flame-

It's my second day, and flash and his band had already welcomed me and made me feel at home. Today at lunch, I was looking at Rainbow Dash and her friends, and Flash noticed. "Hey, checkin' out the girls, huh?" "Nah" "yeah, you are. That's alright though." He comes closer and whispers "I like Twilight, the purple haired girl" I smirk. I should've known, seeing him wave at her yesterday and her blushing. But I guess the same happened to Dash and I yesterday. Wait, did I just admit that I like Dash? Wait, can I even call her Dash? Should I call her Rainbow?

Just as I'm thinking this, a guy with blue hair walks by. "That"" says flash, pointing to the blue haired guy, "is Soarin'. He's actually our former drummer. While he was with us, he pretty much had his 15 minutes of fame. He was dating Rainbow Dash,-" "This guy was dating RAINBOE DASH?!?" I exclaim. He laughs, then sighs. "Yeah, but then it got out of hand. Rainbow wasn't feeling it anymore, and wanted to break up with him, but he refused to break up with her, couldn't handle the reality of it all. So after he finally let go of her, he started slacking off while drumming. We had a concert, and he totally blew it, all because of a break up. We've all been there, but no-one else I know has ever acted like this before. So, after that show, I kicked him out. Decided if he was gonna slack off, he needed to get to the bottom of his feelings, and get that all sorted out." I'm astonished. I'll be honest, that guy was definitley over reacting, but I just hope that doesn't happen to me.