Chapter 9; The Questions

Rainbow Dash:

Omygoshohmygoshohmygosh. I just got sung a song. About how good and pretty I am. And how I'm awesome. Not that I wasn't expecting that sometime in the future... I wasn't, actually. But, really, that was awesome! And I'm so happy that Flame likes me back! After the walk last time, I knew he was a great guy and my feelings for him grew stronger. I started falling for him, but I was scared he wouldn't like me back. But now that I know he likes me back, I'm sooooo happy! After the song finishes, Flame comes up to me. "Hey, Rainbow, I was wondering, would you go out with me?" Flame asks. "Yes! Of course! After that amazing song, of course yes!" I exclaim and kiss him on the cheek. His jaw drops and then he gives his normal crooked grin and held out his hand for me to grab onto. I hold his hand and wave to the girls. Flame waves to the guys, and we leave. Right now, I couldn't be happier.

Rarity:

Oh, the most romantic thing just happened! Burning Flame just sang Rainbow Dash a love song, and now they're together! It's so romantic! Yet, I know I won't have the same fate. I have the feeling Applejack doesn't feel the same about me as I do her. I've had feelings for her for a while now, but haven't the courage. After Rainbow and Flame take their leave, and I walk outside and it seems everyone else has left already, except for AJ. "Hey Rarity," says AJ "Hello Applejack. Wasn't that the most romantic thing?" I respond "Oh, yeah. Speaking of which, I think now would be the best time to tell ya, seeing as you'll be moving soon.... Uh, Rarity, I....like you."says Applejack. "Oh Applejack, I like you too!" I exclaim and hug her tightly. Her mouth opens almost exactly like Flame's did, and yet instead Applejack kisses me instead! I kiss her back, feeling the love flow from us both. When we both have to stop to breathe, we look into each other's eyes, and I'm convinced that AJ actually does love me, and that we're a thing now. "I love you Rarity." She says "I love you too" I whisper, pulling her back in again.