Chapter 1; The new kid

*a/n Hey guys! This is my first mlp fanfic, so it may not be great, but still, enjoy!*

Burning Flame -

I stared at CHS. This place is huge, but I'm not afraid. I've been at a school just as big before. I sigh. "Well", I think "This school ought to be interesting". As I'm thinking this, a blue haired, orange skinned guy walks past with a guitar case in his hand. "Hey, that guy might have a band I can join!" I think, looking down at my t-shirt with my cutie Mark on it, a fire with drumsticks as the fire's foundation. Yeah, drumming is kind of my thing, so I hope that's the way I'll be able to fit in.

I walk inside, and I'm already bewildered. There's so many different colors here, whereas at my old school, most people weren't very diverse. As I'm walking, my eyes wandering in curiosity, I accidentally bump into a rainbow haired girl. "Oof!" She exclaims. "I'm so sorry!!" I say to her as I lean down to help her pick up her books. She looks at me and blushes. "I'm Burning Flame" I tell her. She smiles. "I'm Rainbow Dash" she replies. We shake hands. "Again, I'm really sorry." I apologize "it's ok, really." She replies. She runs off and meets with her giggling friends.

After one of my classes, the blue haired guy runs up to me. "Hey, I'm Flash Centenary, and I couldn't help but notice your cutie mark, seeing as I need a new drummer in my band." I'm shocked. "I'm Burning Flame, and I'd be totally up to joining your band!" "Awesome! Welcome to the band, Flame!" He says and rushes off to his next class. I'm starting to fit in, and I can tell this place is much better than my old school.