Chapter 3: The Green house

Belgiums POV

I look at Indonesia, who is standing right in front of me. I'm lucky he agreed on helping me carry- those wine saplings are heavy. Actually- the plant itself is light, but together with the soil the roots are holding, together it's getting heavy- especially when the soil is soaked with water- like ours right here. I'm watering the plants to make sure that they always get enough water- and love.
But again- thanks to Indo, my problems are solved now.

I start walking- Indo ran after me to walk besides me- looking around the area. Right- others don't come here since we just store plants, soil and gardening tools here- Neth is always proud about being the only one of us three who is strong enough to carry/use the scythe. We only have one, but it's large and heavy- therefore difficult to even lift.
So anyways.
We come across a small vegetable field. You'know every country in this village has a certain job, and we share the outcome, but it's nice to grow food on it's own- so we have it here. Cool right? I start humming, getting Indonesias Attention.

„I like how every country does something for living here- and everyone survives here with ease." I hum happily- no seriously the day is great- even if a little cold. From the corner of my eyes I see Indo looking over our vegetables- responding shortly afterwards.
„Yeah- it is nice that everyone does things and get things- it's actually closer to utopia than the way our people live... I don't know if that's sad or not." He answers- I could hear that he is thinking. I shrug.
„Sure it's sad.. but we can't do anything about it. I mean they did attack some of us and therefore all of this happens." I shrug. I'm not trying to offend anyone but I like living here- only problem is that it is boring as shit. But I guess I won't die from it.

I decide to turn my mood to the better, and start smiling, going a bit faster since I already see our green house at the end of the way. We stop in front of it- Indo looking curious and fascinated at it. I slightly giggle.
„Welcome to our green house. We grow Saplings here and Neth is really proud about growing some exotic plants. Lux is testing finishings in here with smaller trees too. As mentioned both are really really proud of it." I say. Yes- I know- I talk like a waterfall- but it's just reallllllllly exciting to talk about the families pride! Indo tilted his head- slightly confused yet interested. Excuse me? Confused? Didn't I make myself clear enough??

„You.. grow them here?" He spits out. A part of me was a little triggered that he legit asked about the intentions of a green house- but keep calm Belgium, he's a bee-keeper- he doesn't know shit about plants, sadly. Maybe that'll change in the future. I don't know.
„Well duh- some plants can't stand certain temperatures and can be also weak to the new soil when planted directly outside- they have to get stronger first! And we do that in the green house here-" I explain to him and open the door- not wanting to hear anymore stupid questions. I mean my brothers are still waiting for the saplings. I heard Indo sighing relaxed as warm wind came from the inside of the glass house. I admit he's not wrong- the warm air feels nice in this weather.
„I understand, uh- can you show me Neths exotic plants?" Indo finally understands the meaning of a green house, asking about Neths special plants.

I start walking inside the house, in the middle between tables with all possible pots, flowers, other plants and tools on them.
„We are moving past them- we're here to get the saplings, remember?" I say loudly since he's now facing my back.
„Oh! So they're in here?" He sort of yells back. I mentally facepalm. No way Indo is dumber than he looks. I told him already.
„Well we only have one green house.." I simply say, continuing to walk- silently cursing over myself for putting the saplings in the corner most far away from the door. Crap.
Behind me was the sound of the door being closed heard, and I inhaled. At least Indo understands to keep the door closed so the temperature stays high in here. There is still hope for him. But he also took steps hesitatingly- okay fair enough nowadays not everyone sees the inside of a green house full of flowers, so he is probably looking around first. But we don't really have the time right now- work.