Chapter 10: Americas Problem, the final act

Netherlands POV

Me and Indonesia sit with each other underneath the willow tree. Me and him, next to each other. His head on my shoulder, my arm laid around him, in silence. A Dream of mine..
..if it would not be the current situation we are in.

Oh god. I never would have thought that thing would escalate so much and so quickly! I couldn't even talk to Indo about what Ame wanted me to talk with him about! This started this entire thing Goddamnit! I now understand why everyone was so worried about me! Me and Indo stare at each other, I feel VOC in the background shocked as well. Indos expression changed, his light eyes growing, realizing too what is going on. If everyone believes that America did sexual harassment on me, they'll demolish him without hesitation. We continue staring in each other's eyes- until a silent ‚go' is spoken.

Immediately, we both get up in a hurry, moving. VOC gasps softly at our sudden movement.
„Huh?! What are you-"
„We need to clear that thing now before something not so good happens!" I simply answer, shouting, and I get some nods around the round. Then we quickly move out the garden, on our way to find Ame.

.
Me and Indo are running on the paths leading into the center of the village. Most countries live there, but my garden is at the edge, around 5-10 minutes away. I'm causally jogging since my stamina is.. not exactly the best in the way of running. But since I do have long legs, I am sort of fast. At least Indo next to me is sprinting, trying to keep up. VOC, and maybe PKI are following too, I only notice VOC tho.
As we get rapidly closer to the center, the calmness of the early morning turns into uneasiness, making my stomach sink. Oh dear, I am never gonna break down in front of others every again if it means avoiding stuff like this. I silently curse over myself to have lost my nerves the other day in front of my siblings. Goddamnit. But it can't be changed now can it?

I increase speed, now fully running too.
„He! I can't keep up!" Indo yells now from behind, gasping for air- also not used to sprinting like that. Dashing around a corner- a lot of dust whirls from the ground in the air due to the rapid change of direction, and it almost hurts my foot as I also lie all of my weight on it to bring the energy to switch directions.
I feel like it must have looked pretty epic, but there is no time for that. Pushing my body and weight forward again I continue running. But after what feels like 5 meters I again come to a stop.

I pant from the exhaustion, feeling my heartbeat in my head, quickly scanning over the scene in front of me. There are Iceland, England, Russia, Belarus, Ireland and some others, standing in a vague circle around non other than America- who seems both confused and nervous. Okay good I'm not too late yet.
I try speaking up, but I can't and need to catch breath since again: I'm not used to running like that. Doing so, Indonesia and VOC arrive too, Indo stopping next to me, also needing to catch his breath.
„What? No!" VOC practically yells all the sudden, making my ears ring,  poorly confirming that PKI is there too.
„Since- Since when are you so fast??" Indo asks quietly. I shrug. We both look at each other, heavily breathing, then at what is happening in front of us.

„Fuck you Ame! How could you!" Iceland takes the lead in the conversation, walking towards the USA. USA, seeming intimidated takes a step back.
„What are you talking about? Did something happen?" he questions. I feel my stomach turning upside down by watching, also feeling Indonesia getting very uncomfortable.
„Wha- HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT THE HELL I AM TALKING ABOUT!" Iceland gets loud, and I clench my teeth. Iceland is a calm and quiet person. Meaning that he does care a lot about this to get this loud. It is kinda sweet tho- but, only the thought.
„Woah calm down- no need to get loud." Ame puts his hands up in defense. Belarus, a good friend of Belgium, tears Iceland back to step in his place- and gosh she is angered as well.
„That you just used Neth for your liking only is going to far in every possible way! You do know that this will have consequences right?!" She hisses, getting nods around the round. Ame shoots up, seemingly starting to realize, yet not sure.
„Wait wait wait I did what?!"
„You know exactly what you did!" Belarus yells and slaps him right across the face. Oh geez- now it is getting violent?! It is sweet that they care about me that much but I am against violence in every case! We watch it continue- yelling, accusations and beating. I sweat, shaking a little, not sure what to do. I close my eyes to take some breaths.