authors note] 1

Hello dear people of wattpad, welcome to this muffinteer apocalypse AU, please grab a snack and make yourself comfortable. Make sure you drink some water, and enjoy.

Tws]
-possible mentions of topics such as violence, death, illness and abuse.
-arguing and yelling.
-swearing.
-may contain gore and descriptions of wounds and injuries.
-involves talk of mental illnesses such as depression, anxiety and BPD.
-use of weapons such as knives and guns.
-Self depreciating and suicidal thoughts.
-Themes/Implications of sexual assault/rape.
-Major character death
I will not put triggers on specific parts or chapters as to avoid spoilers or messing with the suspense, they are all here so if you are sensitive to these please find something better to read! If I have missed any possible triggers please tell me so I can add them.

Please keep in mind that the characters in this book are by no means accurate representations of the people they were based off of, this is purely fictional and none of the events in this book are real.

As a side note I don't know shit about the United States. So just pretend its geographically correct. I might go back in later with a map to reference and change city names and what not.

Should I accidentally cross any content creators boundaries, or should their boundaries change, I will either rewrite the part that makes them uncomfortable or remove this book without hesitation.
I will not write any smut or imply sexual themes (except for one scene that's important to the backstory of a character. You'll understand what I mean when you read it.), there may be some jokes but nothing that goes farther than the jokes the creators themselves make. Understand that I am a minor and it makes me uncomfortable, so refrain from commenting such things or making vulgar references.

I'm still pretty new to writing anything besides schoolwork (essays, letters, persuasive writing), so criticism is always welcome, but please keep it constructive. I won't tolerate comments that are disrespectful to me or more importantly anyone mentioned in this book. hate the characters in this book all you want, some of them aren't meant to be liked, but do not disrespect the content creators themselves.

This is inspired by CactiCraft!! If you like this you'll probably enjoy their stories too, so go check them out!

I do not mind this being read or mentioned by any content creators to the media should they even acknowledge its existence. this goes for any content creator, not just those mentioned or affiliated with those mentioned in the story
Lastly, do not force any content creators to take notice of this, if they were ever to do a stream reading fanfiction, ask for recommendations, or bring it up themselves, then go for it, I don't mind. Otherwise please don't harass them about it. References are okay as long as they are respectful and appropriate with the context.

And PLEASE call me out on any grammatical errors or spelling mistakes.

Now please, prepare yourself and enjoy the show.

Cover art made with Wombo Dream