100k special - q&a + fanart

❝ MANY THANKS TO YOU ALL ❞

100K READS CELEBRATION, Q&A

FIRST, SALUTATIONS AND GRATITUDE.

   Hello! The name is Ying and I am pleased to make your acquaintance. As author, I want to give my readers my most sincere gratitude for supporting and reading my work.

   I'm beyond grateful for all of the support you readers have given this book. From lovely comments about my writing to the theorizing of the mystery of the story, it's a understatement to say that without you all, this book really wouldn't have taken off as much as it has now.

I never thought I would reach such a height— having never gotten even as far as this with a chapter book, but I'm really happy I continued and pushed through even when I felt so discontent with this book because seeing your comments gives me the encouragement I need to keep going. Knowing that my readers truly do enjoy the product that I write is always the greatest joy as an author.

This book has witness much of my highs and lows, and at some point, I nearly deleted this work out of pure frustration with myself and my own ability to write a coherent narrative. I could've never achieved this without you all and now, I am happy and content with the story that is being told (albeit still incomplete).

   Thus this next segment will be a Q&A with questions sent in by you all. I will also be going over the timeline as this book enters the final third arc.

...

Q&A.

[ GENERAL ]

1). What gave you the inspiration to start writing?