Chapter 21

Naushad need to report back at the hospital immediately from the time they reached back. There was avalanche in which several casualties are there.

He is so scared about leaving Aaliya alone with Naina but done that having no choice. Sometimes being a single parent is tough and other times it's very tough.

This is one of the many reasons he chose to stay close to his sister. Support for Aaliya was the major one but things changed so drastically.

He had lost so much after that incident.

Meher.....he fell in love with her, head over heels after so many years after Arwa. When he felt no one can penetrate his heart anymore she came and made her presence felt.

He never realised when he fell for her. But then his insecurities played their part and Irfan came in picture. Suddenly all his sand castles are smashed with the waves of jealousy, distrust and having to choose between his love and family.

He chose his family. But at the cost of his love. He lost Meher .....her memories haunted him for months..

But then she was saying involved with Irfan. Irfan who is married...who is married to his sister...it was too complicated.

He gave up. Never caught back but his heart was broken. He is scared now.

And then something happened which broke all his earlier notions. Something due to which he have to sell his hospital which belonged to his family from generations.

Irfan's involvement with militants just made his life so much more complicated. Overnight he moved Aaliya Nainital in hostel. He can't risk his baby girl in this circus.

Every night he is scared of his involvement with this operation. What if he is caught in this fire? Who will take care of Aaliya? Or worse what if Aaliya have to suffer because of it?

The small ray of hope among this is Naina. That girl is just something else.

He had never met someone like her before. So delicate yet so strong. So beautiful yet careless about her looks. So pure...so innocent yet so mature..

He never knew when he started to feel attracted towards her.

Everything regarding her is becoming endearing to him. Her silky hairs...her hazel coloured almond shaped eyes...and her smile. Oh my God her smile! Her smile should be banned......it's just too enchanting!

Even her tears have magical powers. Whenever she cries, he felt his heart paining.

Her vulnerability is something so raw that he feels like caging her in his arms and hide her from this cruel world.

He shakes his head and got inside the car finally to go back home. He is smitten, he is aware of it now...and he got it really bad.

But is he ready to get hurt again? After all being is love is giving them the power to hurt you....

—————————————————————————

Kholi Hai Khidki Maine
Is Naazuk Se Dil Ki
Jaage Hain Dekho Phir Se
Khwab Hazaar

A snow ball came to his way and splashed across his face.

"Yippi......mera nishana best hai..dekha Aaliya", Asim was shouting and running and he spotted Naushad.

Poor Asim, now scared ran towards Naina. Stood behind her to hide himself.

She is laughing along with Aaliya in her arms. Both of the girls are flushed due to cold and ice but looking so happy and content.