Chapter 25

He cupped her face gently, "batao mujhe please. Hua kya hai?".

"Ek promise karenge Naushad", she said looking in his eyes.

"Kya?", he asked softly.

"Never let Aaliya be alone at Shifrat's home in any cost. Specially when Irfan is there", she said with a pleading voice.

"What do you mean by that?", he asked.

Naina looked down and sighed over how to put it exactly to Naushad.

Her expressions are enough to ring a bell in his mind.

He made her look at him, "did he do anything? Kya hua ...kya kia usne?".

His voice is sympathetic and not at all accusing. Naina felt heart welling up and her eyes are now drowning in tears.

His hold tightened on her shoulders, "what happened Naina batao mujhe".

"I am feel like something is creeping on me...it's just disgusting", she said looking at some random point.

His hold loosened up.

"He touched me here", she showed him her waist where Irfan touched her.

"He came too close from my back and made me feel his..", she is too disgusted to even tell him but Naushad understands.

He felt anger surged up inside him and he stood up, "I will not leave him".

Naina hold his hand, "Naushad plz....our mission depends on him".

"There are few things more important than that", he said very seriously.

"Like?", she asked without thinking.

"Like you", he replied lost in her tear streaked eyes.
——————————————————————————

"There should be some limit Sir. How can you do this Naina? You should have taught him a good lesson", Gunny retorted in anger.

Naina told them everything including the information she got from Irfan's room.

"Naina..good. You have handled the situation well. Did you tell anything about this to Naushad?", Col. Bakshi asked.

"Yes sir. I hinted him", she told.

"How did he reacted. Did he believed you?, Col asked.

"Surprisingly yes. I think he did believed me. Although we haven't discussed this matter much. I was just concerned or rather I can say warned him with respect to his daughter", Naina said.

"Naina be careful with Naushad. You already know his history with Irfan. He would choose his sister and her family over anything", Col alerted her.

"Sir, this is getting out of hands. Naina could be in a difficult situation with Irfan", Gunny intervened.

"Naina can handle such situation and in case it escalates then you are free to handle it anyway you want Naina. Just don't leave evidence behind", Col. took a call.

"And Sir about that information, Irfan might be say something. We need to act cautiously", Naina said.

"Yes, we do. Maj. Randhawa, start with small search operations. We need to hit them as soon as possible. Capt. Singh , you need to gather as much information as possible. Daulat ki identity to hum jan chuke hai lekin Topgun kaun hai iske bare me abhi bhi hume kuch nai pata hai. I need to break this chain and bring him down. It would be a big win for us", Col. said.

Naina and Gunny hummed on this.

After contemplating a bit, Naina said, "Sir, I think it's time ki hum Naushad ko Irfan ke bare me aur details dena shuru kare".