Chapter 33

/* bahut lamba update dia hai. Comments ki barish ki jaye 😉

Happy weekend!!
*/

Naina decided as per her seniors wish. She simply stated that it makes more sense if she started with Naushad.

Col. Chandra didn't let Gunny say anything.

Naushad who is worried about her is surprised to see her acting normal. She didn't said anything about the incident.

He even tried once but she waved it off. Then he stopped. He decided to let her handle it her own way.

But there is something he can't avoid anymore. Aaliya needs to go in protection.

Naina and Naushad left soon for Manali in pretext of dropping her back to her school in a private hired car. They even went to school but then disguised, changed vehicle and dropped her in Manali base. Col. Bakshi's family is going to take care of her until the situation is sorted.

They finally left her there and it's a tearful goodbye.

As they left Naina is observing Naushad.

He is looking somber from outside but Naina knows his exterior is fooling everyone not her.

Naushad is looking outside the car, hiding his tears. Every-time he separates Aalia from himself, his heart breaks a little.

His face when she finally said goodbye to him was looking wrecked.

Naina placed her hand on his. He looked at her, tears are clearly visible. She crossed her fingers with his pressed his hand.

He pursed his lips and looked away towards window again. He keep holding her hand throughout the journey.
——————————————————————————

"Do I really need to go?", Naushad asked taking out his tux.

He looks nervous on the prospect of attending the ball. Previously on last army ball, he deliberately picked up an excursion to skip going to it.

"Yes, you have to. It would look fishy if I go alone. Everyone in base thinks we actually are married and I am teacher", Naina says putting her lipstick.

"Then you don't go as well", he said looking at her reflection.

"You know I have to go. Also I want to go. I need a change", she said with a smile looking at him in mirror.

She is wearing a blue shaded saree.

She is looking stunning yet graceful

She is looking stunning yet graceful. He just keep staring at her when she raised her eyes, "how am I looking?".

"Beautiful...I mean..you are looking nice...good", he said fumbling through the words.

Naina smiled with the past memories. Somehow her melancholic eyes increases her charm altogether.
————————————————————————