KABANATA 08

In my deep siesta, I suddenly felt that someone is staring at me. I slowly open my eyes and the first person I saw was none other than Johhans who looks at me as if I did something wrong. He looks like I exasperate him, like hello man, what did I do? He really is irritated and I can feel it by his stare.

"Where the fuck is your towel? A robe!?" He asked, his teeth were gritting hard, eyes is as dark as the dead ocean.

"It's here." I answered and took the towel on my side and show it to him.

"You don't need to plaster that in front of me, get wrapped." He mutter that I barely hear him.

"What the hell is your problem?" I asked again, so puzzled to why is he looking at me as if he can kill anyone anytime soon.

"Get wrapped by the towel, please Aiang." He whisper.

I look at him in astonishment, wondering why would he care and order me to cover my body? I'm sexy, he should be thankful seeing my body.

"I'm fine Johhans, I don't want to be covered." I stated in an affirmed tone.

"It's not because you don't want to, Raia. You'll be covered because I say so." He asserted. What? Did he think that his words matter?

My stare at him became a glare, my brows started to reach each other. While Johhans is slowly sitting beside me, for I don't know what reason why his moves bacame slow in my eyes. He took the towel in my hands and spread it and wrap it around my neck. The beach towel is now covering my neck and half of my legs.

"You are so epal!" I hissed and push him at his left shoulder.

"I am, so?" He was playful. This jerk.

"Am I panget? Is my body sucks?" I asked pouting my lips but my glare is still sharp.

I am not confident with my body, yes I wear sexy clothes but that's just all to it. This is my fucking first time to wear a two piece considering that were inside a hotel and not in a beach where I always wear a rushguard.

Now that Johhans looks irritated and displease to my visual right now just slap me the truth that I am no sexy or attractive at all. Damn him.

"It's you who said that." He answered. My eyes literally widen just like my mouth that formed into an O. How dare him! Such a jerk. He just agreed to what I just said right?

"You are so mean and nonsense to talk to." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Stand up Raia, let's have an afternoon snack." He ask me.

"I don't want to spend time with you." I retorded, showing him how much I hate his presence.

"Come on." He just said and hold me in my wrist and made me stand up. The nerve. He really is insistent.

"I don't want to be with you!" I fizzled.

"You are already walking along my side Raia. Please spare your raw resistance."

My eyes widen again. Is he saying that I'm being pabebe? Like choosy? Gosh! His nerves and all. I can't.

"Exil." I called him in a serious way.

He stopped from walking so I am. He face me and raise his left brows at me. I'll admit, Johhans is a God gift for human, for women to be exact but his charm is nothing for me. While looking at him, I just always saw the man who gives butterflies in my stomach. Made me feels those fireworks sparkling wherever we are together. The man who promised me something big but left me hanging in the past.

So how dare him come back after twelve years and acting in front of me as if nothing happened in the past.
Showing up after twelve years to tell me that we will getting married.