KABANATA 19

ANOTHER week to look forward came, the family dinner last night was fun but I still can't get away to this fucking feeling. For pete sake, I am jealous of my own brother.

At this hour, I should really get my ass off of the bed but I can't move a muscle, I love the warmth between my body and Raia. She's still sleeping so I have all the time to stare at her face and embrace her as tight as I want.

She didn't move or resist when I hug her even tighter and crooch my head to the crook of her neck. I smell her neck before planting small kisses to it.

She smells like a candy, sweet that gives intimate feeling through my body.

"Get off of the bed Johhans, anong oras na ba? You have work." Inaantok na usal nito, humarap pa siya sa akin para mayakap ako sa aking bewang.

Now tell me how to stand up and leave this adorable woman in our bed? I can't do that. I love her skin to my body, it gives me pleasure and contentedness.

"More minutes agápi mou, let me cherish you." I said and tighten my embrace at the same time.

I heard her giggled, not a moment later I felt her hand drawing circle at my back. Shit. My hair literally stand up to her little gesture. Nakaka-bakla man pakinggan pero iba ang epekto sa akin kapag may ganitong ginagawa si Raia.

I'm just melting.

"Tuwing umaga ka nalang maharot ah. You still have works, unahin mo yun bago kalandian mo, Johhans." Tumatawa na nitong asar at humiwalay na sa akin.

But I did not fall to her words, I still need to feel her body against mine. I miss her and this is the only intimacy we can afford because for sure Helios will wake up later before I can reach my peak. Fuck. I love my son but sometimes I'm asking why we had it so early in our marriage. Despite of that I am contented and happy.

"Okay, I will let go of your waist but kiss me first baby." I murmur in a sexy way.

"Damn baby, that'll the endearment you use when you want to shoot your swimmer inside of me." I chuckled because of her fucking straightforward mouth.

Without any hesitation I grab the back of her head and smash her lips to mine. I claim her lips like it is the oasis I've been looking for after my long walk in the desert.

"We just~uhm....make love last week ahh..." She said against our kisses.

"Yet I still miss you." I answered.

Her hand wrap around my neck when I change my position in a swift move. Half of my body is on top of her, my left arm is my support so I can't totally pin her. my other arm is on her head, gripping her hair lightly.

"I miss you too but you need to work my love." She said, holding my jaw to stop me from kissing her. I grunted because of that.

"Fine but when I go home, Ready yourself agápi mou, I fucking miss you so bad." I darkly said. I even use my husky voice so she can't say no to me.

"I'll accompany Helios to mom and dad's house." She stated.

"So?" Kunot noong tanong ko.

"Duh! So there's no nuisance to what ever you wanted to do." She said boldly but I can see the redness in her cheek.

"What... I wanted to do what?" I cockily asked. Teasing her in this topic is fun.

"Trip mo ko?" Inis na nitong buwelta. Natawa naman ako at hinalikan ito sa noo.

"Ang dali mong makaramdam." Naiiling kong saad.

"Epal, maligo ka na at baka magbago pa ang isip ko." Irap nito sa akin at bumangon na sa kama. Ganon din ang ginawa ko bago tumungo sa banyo matapos kong muli siyang madampian ng mabining halik sa kanyang noo.