016𑁍

Y/n's POV

I woke up the next morning, tapping the side of my bed and when I didn't feel the presence of Isabela I sit up immediately.

She decided to stay here and sleep for the night but now she's gone, I looked around my room if she's still around but there's no any sign of Isabela.

I sigh standing up in disappointment 'cause I thought I will wake up beside her. I dress to the pair of top and a skirt, brushing my teeth and everything before going downstairs.

As I walk down I glance in the kitchen hearing noises coming from there. I went there to see what's happening.

"I told you it's not the right! Move away I will do it!."

"But this is what I thought the right thing"

"I know but this is more easier"

"Hey why are you shouting first thing in the morning?" I said, rubbing the sleepiness in my eyes. 'I'm so exhausted from yesterday'

I get a glass of water then drink it facing them, when I looked at Isa I'm surprised she's still here.

"Isa, I thought you already leave" she shake her head, Isa looked pissed and it's so attractive.

"I didn't, I'm helping your brother making this pie but he always failed" she pointed at the bunch of failed pies on the table, some are burnt.

"I'm just following this cook book" he lift the magazine on his hand.

"You probably didn't follow the instructions carefully. Get out, I'm helping her making one" he groaned stomping his feet away, I could hear him mumbling some words.

"I've been craving pie since yesterday and this is why he can't give me anything" I scoff starting to gather all the failed food they made before putting it into the trash one by one.

Isabela laughed at me, I looked at her side glaring slightly at her "What's funny?" I asked turning back my attention to the trash.

"Nothing, you are just so cute when you're angry" she place the pie into the microwave letting it cook.

"Do you still feel any pain now?"

"No, I think what we did yesterday really help. Thanks for that" I sit next to her facing the side of her face.

"I wouldn't mind helping you again" she smirked making me chuckle and cause my cheeks to heat up slightly.

"Well I should really look forward to it" I replied to her, minutes later the pie was already done and ready to it.

I take my spoon taking the first bite, moaning and humming at the taste, I look at Isabela her face is waiting for an answer.

"How was it?"

"It's really good" I gave her a thumbs up.

"Of course, I learned it from my mom" she flipped her hair in elegant way and giggle after, I take another big bite tasting the flavor of it.

"Maybe you should learn more from your mom 'cause you wil be a great cook"

"Really? Then I should do it and I will make you anything you like until we got married" Isabela said smiling widely, I was stunned for as second and Isa did only realize what she said after.

"Married? Me and you?" I asked her, she looks like she just did something bad.

"Did I say something wrong? Or you don't like what I've said?" She asked nervously looking straight into my eyes.

"No, you did no wrong, actually I've had been thinking about that these past few days" I rest my head on my hand and I saw Isabela brighten.

"Really? I mean were dating for months now and we've known each other since we're kids, we also love each other so there's nothing wrong us getting married" she said so fast that made her out of breath.

Isabela look so excited and happy this is the first time I've seen her acting like a kid and thinking that she wanted to marry me flutter my heart.

I placed my hand on her face cupping it making her stop bickering and look into my eyes, she raised her eyebrows and tilted her head.

"I really wanted to spend the rest of my life with you and we can plan that anytime we want even now" she smile gently placing her hand on top of mine.

"That's so sweet of you y/n" I gave Isa a kiss and continue eating my pie because I'm craving for it and it's made by the girl beside me.

While I'm eating she aslo get her utensil to use and start eating the baked dish. I could hear her praising her own food making me chuckle at her.

"Do you have any plans for today?" I asked when we're done and walking outside to stroll for some minutes.

"I want to use the vases and pots you gave to me" she hold my hand leaning closer to my side.

"Do you mind if I help?"

"I don't, I would be more happy if you give me some company" I hum and nod while Isa intertwined our hands.

She led me to casita 'cause there is were she will plant and placed the plants, as we we're walking many townspeople will constantly greeting her and I also feel some were looking at me.

--------------

Thank you for reading!