033𑁍

Y/n's POV

(ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ˢᵏⁱᵖˢ)

As I was sitting on the chair near the counter and reminiscing what had happened last few days. I regain my memories and I don't have any problem having a headache, which is good.

Humming to a particular song while my eyes are closed the bell suddenly rang at the door meaning there's a person entering. I stood up and looked at the person who was walking to my side.

"Hola y/n" I gave the person a smile and nod as I greeted him back.

"Hola, you're Andres right?" He nodded and placed both of her little hand up on the counter.

"Yes, my mamá said that she bought a beautiful vase here", the boy said, nodding and went to where the finished pots.

"Wait here little guy. I'll just get your vase, alright" I said the boy hummed cheerfully. I stopped on my track first when I remembered that I'm still not familiar where they usually place it, shrugging my shoulder I walk again this time to a room where Matéo came before.

"Where did they usually put it?" I muttered to myself as I looked around. When I saw a large vase cover with paper I immediately went to where it is.

Seeing that it's a right thing I get it, holding it carefully as I lift it from the ground slowly. This thing is not exactly big so I'm sure he can carry it.

"Here you go" I said placing it on the ground the kid smile as he lift it, I worried look at him.

"Can you do it yourself?" I said worried lace on my voice as I eye him afraid of breaking the vase.

"I can do this. Thank you" he exclaimed yet his voice sounded he's been struggling. I tried to help him but stopped myself as I saw how determined he is to do his chores alone.

Helping the kid as he get out of my shop by opening the door for him, he gave me a smile before he walk to their home.

Smiling genuinely I went back to the counter planning on sit and sleep for a moment when I felt my eyelids started to get heavy.

However before I could reach the chair and relax myself the door opened again making me groan and rolled my eyes. Turning around to greet the new costumer, I put my best fake smile while my eyes are closed.

"Mi vida, you can stop that fake smile of yours" my fiancée stated as she laugh at me, I pouted slightly and scoff at her.

"It's not funny mi flor" I said. Isabela went to me and gave me a hug as she peppered my face with her kisses, I chuckled at how clingy she is right now.

"You've never call me that before. This is the first" Isabela said as she pulled away, I tilt my head looking at her.

"Really?" Isa nodded. I smiled and drag her to the counter, sitting on the chair and let Isa sit on my lap. I noticed her pouting above me making me giggle and cup her cheeks.

"Why are you pouting? Hm" I said keeping my hand on her, she scoff and rolled her eyes. I laugh and that made Isa rolled her eyes.

"You should be the one who's sitting on my lap" she said making me confused. 'What does she mean by that?'

"What's wrong with this?" I said referring to our position, I lean my face on her soft chess as I inhale her fragrance.

"Nothings wrong. I just wanted you above me." She said, I laughed while shaking my head.

"Sometimes what you're saying is nonsense" I said making her scoff. I closed my eyes when she started to hum a particular song.

Isabela started to brush my hair and massage my scalp, it's really relaxing especially how soft her hand when she's touching my skin. It's like she's holding a delicate vase that can break anytime once you accidentally let go of it.

She really prove me how that I'm she's my fiancée even though I'm doubting her at first, she'd been so patient since the day I woke up and didn't complain how I treated her badly.

And how she fight Luz for me, she's really cool there. Thankfully Luz didn't show up herself anymore, the last time I saw her face is since Isabela knock her out.

"Isa" I called her after a few minutes just sitting there, I hug her tightly close to my body as she hum as an answer.

"Have you ever think about getting married?" I asked her, she pulled away and face me. She smile lovingly at me.

"Yes, have you?" She said as she caress my face, tucking some strand of my hair behind my ear. I nodded immediately as she questioned me.

"When we we're getting married?" She looked up thinking while humming, she bounce slightly above me.

"How about next month or week?" She exclaimed spontaneously, I nodded my head eagerly thinking that would be great.

If I didn't had an amnesia or if that accident hadn't happened we're obviously married and maybe have a family right now.

"Everytime you want, I only want to marry is you. I want you.. no, I need you in my life. My life would be meaningless if I'm not gonna be with you until I die" I stated staring at awe at her beauty, Isabela's eyes started to sparkle until a tear drop from her eyes. That made me panic, I quickly wipe it and gave a kiss on both of her eyes.

"What's wrong corazón? Did you not like it?" She shake her head no. "Then why are you crying?"

"It's just.. what you said made me cry. Do you really mean it? You're not joke right? Tell me, because I don't want to–" I cut her off by kissing her lips, she melt into my lips before I pulled away.

Wiping her crystal tears out of her cheeks and brush her smooth hair while I stare at her face. She's the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.

"I meant it mi flor. I want to have a family with you" she smiled as her eyes sparkled with joy, I giggle while tracing the noticeable mole on her right cheek.

"Then, let's tell Abuela later about our wedding. How's that?" She said leaning her face as she rest her chin on my mounds while looking up at me. I hummed with a nod, she smiled and kiss my collarbone up to my neck, slightly nibbling the soft part.

"Te quiero mi vida" I said, pulling her face gently as I connect our forehead together, both of our nose are also touching. Isabela smiled as her hot breath hitting my skin.

"Te quiero más mi amor. I can't wait to be with you forever" she said kissing my lips. I smiled in between our session, loving how Isabela move above me.

We both pulled away just staring at each other after a few moments we giggled softly, she leaned  hugging me and I also did the same.

'There's no one gonna stop both of us now.'

__________________

After a long chapter of angst we deserve some fluff. Wedding is very soon, yay.

No more Luz 'cause she's either dead or in a mental hospital, that dude really piss me of while I'm writing her character.