Special Chapter: Drunken

Y/n's POV

I am currently fixing my daughter's long black hair after she played with her cousins making it really messy. Luna keeps on moving making it hard for me to do it right. Once I'm done styling her I place her two favorite clip on her hair neatly.

"Alright, it's already done" I brush her hair softly while Luna sit still while she swing her feet back and forth.

"Mamá this is so beautiful. I really like this very much, thank you" Luna said as she fiddle on the moon necklace I gave her earlier today, my daughter face me while sitting on my lap. A big grin is visible on her face, before hugging me tight in my neck burying her face in the process.

I chuckled and snake my arms around her, brushing her smooth hair before responding to her "It's nothing moon, I'm glad you like it" she pull away, meeting her gaze I smile seeing how happy she is while feeling every curve of the moon in her necklace.

Luna rest her head on my chest slowly and comfortably, she yawn and rub her eyes. I stare down at her, she must be feeling tired playing with her cousins earlier.

"When will tío Matéo and Alex would come. I want to see them now?" She pouted while fiddling with my hair. I rest my back on the bench while looking at the distance.

"You tío said that their coming today, let's just wait. If you're sleepy we can just go back in your room" Luna shakes her head immediately, pressing her face more to my chest and tighten her grip on my clothes.

"No, I'm not sleepy yet. I want to see them, let's just wait here for a few moments" she said, her voice came out as a muffle. I just hum as I let her lean on me while I stroke her hair, not so far from where we are I could see Mariposa who's running with butterflies flapping around her.

"Mamá!" She shouted between our distance, I smile and sigh her to come where we are. She pace towards us and sit beside me on the bench as she reach our side.

"Mariposa, where have you been?" I said pulling her closer to me and let my daughter lean on my side. I place my hand on her other shoulder, hugging my daughter softly.

"I'm with mami, we went to your shop earlier" she answered me smiling while resting her chin on my side, looking up to meet my face.

"Then where is your mom now?" She hum first while looking away, probably thinking.

"Mami is helping someone because they need flowers and other stuff" I hum and nod my head as we stayed silent. Mariposa is not the talkative type of person, she usually stay silent very different from her sister Luna. Our youngest would talk to you for hours without stopping, she can talk everything around her.

When I noticed that we're staying outside for too long, I decided to go back inside since it's getting colder. I sigh and about to stand up when I saw figure from afar, it's my brother and beside him is Isa. My wife immediately run as soon as she saw me with the kids. Mariposa who's playing with her butterfly welcome her mother, also running.

"Hola tía!" Alex hug my legs when he reached my side, I ruffled his hair softly before responding "Hola Alex"

"Mi vida" Isabela went to my side, side-hugging me when my nephew went back to his father. Isa kissed my cheeks while while Luna is still on my arms. I didn't even notice that she fell asleep waiting for them.

"Let's go inside?" I said after I kissed my wife's cheek, they nod and we retreat inside the casita.

------------

After I put Luna in her room, Téo said that we should relax and drink some wine. I was hesitant at first since we need to take care of the kids after but Isa insist that we really should relax.