Part 12

~You~

Today was the day of the concert and I was so excited to see my husband on stage for the first time. I ordered something special for him because I wanted to see him perform in it. It was a diamond cuff. I wanted him to know how special he is to me. It arrived yesterday and I was so excited to have it prepared for him. Because Logan had to go to the studio yesterday to practice his vocals, thankfully; he wasn't able to see it coming. I put it in a special box and I wanted to give it to him before he left for work today. I saw him getting ready and I thought now was the perfect time. 

You: Hey babe..

He turned around and looked at me as I saw him looking ready to go to the studio. 

Logan: Yeah baby?

You: This is for you. 

I took the box from behind my back. 

Logan: Babe.. 

He said surprised. 

You: I wanted you to know how much I am so proud of you. We've been through a lot and I know that it brought us to this stage. I love you and I appreciate you. Thank you for having a crush on me back in high school. 

I said kind of giggling as he opened the box. He looked at it and looked all around it, then I helped him put it on. He looked at me deep in my eyes and slowly leaned in and gave me the most passionate kiss I have ever felt from him, it almost made me emotional. It was so many sparks that I felt. After he pulled away he gave me a long and deep hug. 

Logan: Everything is perfect with you. I love you to the fullest so much. You brought me to life and I will never forget your kindness. 

He pulled away and kissed me on the cheek then smiled. I smiled back then we let go of each other. I continued to get ready then Logan gave me another kiss before he left. This man is my entire heart. I really love the crap out of him. I put on some cute black heels to match my Black ruffle shirt and blue jeans then I walked into the closet. I grabbed the box on the shelf and walked to the bathroom. I opened the box and for some reason, it felt like the first time I saw the necklace. It seemed shiner than what I thought I remembered. I must be over thinking. I put the necklace on and I looked really good, I loved every part of it. I went downstairs and checked the mail and saw another letter addressed to me. I opened it up and it read

Tonight is the night of Revealings. I always loved you. From L. 

You're right babe. I know you're going to kill it on your first show. I left around 4pm because the show starts at 5pm. I made sure I had my V.I.P ticket with me to get inside. When I got inside, I went to my seat and saw that I was directly in front of the stage. I guess Logan made sure I was in the front so I could see him clearly. I smiled knowing everything would go smoothly. I then saw so many people come into the building, I'm really glad that they had a packed house. 20 thousand people he said. Man this is what it feels like to be a star huh? So many people come out just to see you. When the lights went dim, I heard the crowd start screaming. I felt everyones energy and it was really good vibes. Then I saw the guys come out on stage and that made me start screaming as well. I screamed his name.

You: LOGAN! 

I screamed with a smile on my face. This must be what everyone else see's, I love it. They did a  spin in a circle before they walked up to the mics. Logan wore an even better outfit than what he left the house with and the cuff I brought him, he looked so amazing. He came up to me on stage with the mic and stared in my eyes as he sang to me.

Logan: I know you know I got your pumping. We're like two of a kind, so let's party like it's 99.

 I really felt like we were the only two people in the entire building, I really love this. He then went back to his place and they turned to where their backs were facing us. I screamed even louder. 

You: WOO! I LOVE YOU LOGAN!

They then slowly turned back to us and Logan came out from his place again. This time he was singing in the front with a stool. James started singing first. 

James: Wait a minute, before you tell anything how was your day, cause I been missing...

Logan,Carlos&Kendall: You by my side. Yeah.

Logan: It ani't easy going from city to city just get up and go. 

Kendall: The show must go on so I need you to be strong. 

They all then came to the front. 

Carlos: I-I-I'm never..Never.

BTR: Never far away as it may seem.

James: No never.

Carlos: Soon we'll be together. 

James: We'll pick up where we left off. Paris, London, Tokyo. There's just one thing that I gotta do.

BTR: Hello. Tuck you in every night on the phone. Hello. Tuck you in every night. 

James: And I can hardly take another goodbye. Baby won't be long. You're the one that I'm waiting on.

BTR: Hello. Tuck you in every night on the phone, Woah.

Logan: Girl, I'll be thinking about you worldwide, worldwide, worldwide. Girl, I'll be thinking about you worldwide, worldwide, worldwide. 

I love Logan's voice so much. Everything that he has done has been so amazing. I knew he would be a star. As they were performing, I noticed that where Logan was sitting the stage started to go down. I stood up to make sure that what I was seeing was right. Then I noticed it was going down more and more by the second and I wanted to save him. I ran from my seat but before I could get to the stage, I heard a big collapse. I then heard everyone gasp. I saw that I was in the 4th row and I couldn't get there in time. Then all of a sudden, the people started running out of the building. I was trying my best to get past people but I felt one them knock me to the floor then I felt everyone's feet going across me like I was floor mat. I felt a tear come down my eye as I felt someone step on my head then everything went black...