Chapter 3: Alone

Location Blight Manor/Time 9:50pm

Amity was standing in the living room, listening to her mother lecture her about needing to be more loving to her boyfriend. Who she didn't love at all.

"If your not loving then he won't love you and break up with you. His family could stop working with us and probably sue us!" Odalia yells pacing back and forth.

Amity rolls her eyes. Tired of her mother trying to get them richer then they already are. I mean the Blight family is the 1st richest families of Boiling Isles.

Amity listened to Odalia ramble for another two hours. Odalia got distracted when Ed and Em came through the door. So, Amity took the chance to run up to her room and lock herself in there for the rest of the night.

Amity layed on her bed, going through pentagram. All there was were posts boscha made. either about her day, pictures, or rambling about what someone did.

Amity went through couple of Luz's posts. Which was selfies, pictures of nature or videos. Amity has two pentagram accounts. One that her mother hacked and the other which was privated.

So, her mother couldn't find it and the people she didn't want to find it. So they could go tell Odalia. Take boscha as a example, Boscha followed her but Amity hasn't followed her back. Boshca doesn't even know who it is since Amity has a new username,password.

Amity followed Luz on pentagram on her privated account. Which is good because Luz doesn't know who it is. After Luz found Amity cheating. She blocked Amity on everything.

Social media, Phone calls, messages anything you can think of, Luz blocked Amity.

As long as Luz doesn't know Amity's privated account. She won't block her. After two hours of mindless scrolling through pentagram. Amity shut off her phone, staring at the ceiling.

Amity's life was never perfect. She was forced to do everything. Amity hated life until she starting dating Luz. Luz showed Amity how great life is.

By showing Amity affection that she never had growing up. Life was perfect for Amity. But, Of course Odalia had to ruin that for her. Like every perfect thing that happens in Amity's life.

Amity went back to hating life when Luz broke up with her. Luz was the only light in her life. Now the light died, leaving only darkness.

Which Amity hated

Amity's mental health went to shits when her and Luz broke up too. Amity now won't eat, sleep, or do anything like she used to do.

Amity's life was hell
Her life went back to stage 1

Amity turned out her light and rolled in bed. Not even bothering to to cover up with blankets from the coldness. Knowing that blankets couldn't get rid of the numb feeling throughout her body.

Amity layed in bed, staring at blackness till she was finally able to sleep. Which isn't going to last long.

But, It didn't matter to Amity. If she only got 5 minutes of sleep, She was atleast little happy.