Chapter 17: Detention

Location: Hexside Highschool/ Time: 12:00pm

Luz walked in the detention room, giving her name when the teacher asked for it. She took a seat in the back
of the room.

The teacher walked up to her, handing her a sheet of paper that she needs to complete. Luz took out her pencil from her jean pocket, started reading the questions.

Luz filled out every question truthfully and reading the rules that she already knew. Luz got up, walking to the principles desk, turning in the paper. Heading back to her seat.

Luz layed her head down on her arms. Since there's nothing else she could do. Why not sleep? Luz closed her eyes hopin sleep would drive the day by quicker. There were four other students in the room with Luz, beside the principle.

Luz got woken up by someone poking her arm over and over. "Hey! Would you stop tha-" Luz lifted her head and yell at the person but stoped. "Emira!? What are you doing here?" The Blight twin laughed, shaking her head.

"Boscha The Rat, that's why." Emira said with anger. Luz just rolled her eyes. "Why are you here?" Emira asked. "Skara trapped me in the bathroom and got me late for class."

Emira hummed. "She was being a bitch to Mittens so I punched her in her 'beautiful' face." Luz laughed leaning back against the wooden chair.

Viney appeared behind Emira, wrapping her arms around her waist, leaning her head on her shoulder. Emira looked at Viney with a smile and a tomato face. Luz laughed.

"I understand where Amity gets
it from."

Emira scoffed and looked away. "It must be a Blight thing mm?" Viney asked. Luz nodded her head. "Yeah, it is, Ed even does it." Luz said. Both Luz and Viney were laughing quietly. So, they wouldn't wake up the old grumpy teacher.

Viney gave the 'look' to Emira. She smirked and nodded to the dusty chalkboard that looked like it hasn't been clean in hundreds of years. Luz got the clue and quietly stood up. The three girls walk over to the chalkboard.

Emira pealed some green duck tape off that revealed a small gold key lock. Viney pulled a small gold key out of her pocket and stuck in the lock, she turned it till she heard a click sound.

Luz opened the door, Luz, Emira and Viney stepped in the door, with the door closing by its self. The three girls were in a huge room with a lot of doors that lead to different parts of the school. Graffiti covered the walls as well some framed pictures of famous detention trackers.

Bean bags, mini fridge, bookcase. Luz went to take seat on the bean bag while Emira went straight to the mini fridge. Viney took a seat on the other bean bag chair. "It's so weird seeing a picture of my adopted mom in here." Luz pointed out. Emira looked over at the picture of Eda on the wall. "Yeah, It's weird isn't it?" Emira replied, opening a bag of chips.

"Nope, not at all." Viney said. "Your in here all the time Vin. Of course it's not weird to you." Emira said. Viney flipped Emira off. "Like your not in here. You've been in here alittle more then I have been." Viney said giving grabbing hands to Emira.

Emira walked over to Viney and let her take a couple of chips out of her bag. Viney squealed in a response, eating the chips like a chipmunk. Emira chuckled at her girlfriend's actions.

Luz heard her alarm go off. She turned it off and stood up. "Let's go before the old man wakes up and we are in here more of the day." Luz said. Emira and Viney got up and headed for the door.