Chapter 21: Zander Pines

Location: Noceda Household/ Time: 10am

Luz's Pov:

I walked out of my room, heading downstairs. I headed into the kitchen where I saw Hunter making toast with butter. I ran up to snatch one when he took ahold of my arm, stopping me.

"Ay, Ay, Ay! What do you think you're doing manita?" Hunter asked looking into my eyes. I gave him a 'Are you serious?' look. "I'm getting toast for the road. What do you think I'm doing?" I said ripping my arm out of his grasp.

He scoffed, rolling his eyes. "Just making sure, Jeez. Meeting up with the gang today?" I shook my head. "Nah, Me, Kaleb, and Willow are gonna walk around town." I said, grabbing a piece of toast.

Me and Hunter skin it with him saying "Be safe Luzzy!" I shouted back an okay, and headed out the door, into my Mustang Convertible.

I drove to Willow's place. Sending her a text that I'm out here. A minute or two pass, I saw her walk out of her house. "Sup dumbass!" She greeted me. "Hey, bitch, get in" I said opening the door.

She sat down, Immediately taking over the music. I drove out of her driveway onto the road. "Staying at Carl's house?" I asked. I heard her sigh, nodding her head.

"Yea, Just till next week. The court ordered me to stay one week at Dad's and one week at Carl's. I..wish things were how they were, you know?" Willow ton of voice saddened. I bite my lip and kept driving.

"I feel ya Will..life keeps getting harder for us.." I muttered, parking at the mall. Taking my keys out, me and Willow jumped out of the car.

We were meeting up with Kaleb at Hot Topic where he works for now since he's in town. The mall was busy but not that busy. We approached Hot Topic, walking in.

I whistled at Kaleb who was stocking something. "Looking sharp man! Kinda jealous you look hotter then me at the moment.." I joked slapping him one the back.

He stood up, dusting his legs off. He chuckled, shaking his head. "Only you Noceda" He said, holding out his hand. I skin and threw my arm around Willow, pulling her close.

Willow pulled my arm off me, backing up. "Imma go check some Anime stuff out. Need some more. Stay out of trouble Luz!" Willow warned me. I chuckled, waving my hand. "You know I can't Will. Trouble always follows me" I said.

"I know that" With that, Willow left to check out some Anime stuff. Me and Kaleb talked bout random stuff at the
check out desk.

"Well, Well, Well, Look who we have here Sis" My face harden at that horrible voice. I turned around with the scarest face of all time. "What do you want Zander, Boscha?" I spit out, like venom. I kept my eyes on Zander while Kaleb kept his eyes on Boscha.

"I heard about what happened between you and Amity. I just wanna say, I'm terribly sorry Luz. It must be hard on you sweetie. I can make you be happy again, better then that slut did." Zander said with that sweet, sorry voice.

Ugh, I hated that voice. I hated him. "I'm good, thanks but if your trying to get back together with me. It's not working, try something better. Something I haven't heard." I said smirking sarcastically, crossing my arms.

"Don't EVER call her sweetie again!" I heard Willow yell. She stood infront of me with her hands balled into fists. "She's not yours anymore. She's not your toy to play around with no more. So, LEAVE her alone Zander!" Willow shouted aggressively.

"Take your little Sister with ya too jackass! And get the hell outta my store NOW!" Kaleb yelled. Zander looked at me with a smirk "I'll see you soon love" He sweetly said before him and Boscha left.