Part 43: I am kidnapping you, Miss.Nivitha Mathur

Few days passes on with Aarav indulged in Practice and Nivitha was taking rest with her hands healed a little bit. The healing process was very slow as she had diabetics and it takes time in healing.

On the other hand Sumer, Kiren and Arnav helped Nivitha wherever possible and Kiren started giving her healthy food, making Nivitha annoyed with the special attention she was getting.

But then all went well on the whole. Sumer tried to talk Nivitha manytimes but then, she didn't bother about him at all.

All he recieved was her taunts and cold glare from her...

..........***.......

On the matchday of Aarav

Nivitha looked with a frown seeing her mother's saree placed in the bed. How can she wear it when her hand is in the worse condition?

She was not even able to fold her hands to her palms and now holding this is impossible.

What can she do now? She thought with a frown where her mind clicked with an idea to go to nearby parlor. Yes, that would be right, she thought.

She picked her saree, grabbed her purse, and left down the stairs where she was stopped by her Nanu and Sumer.

" Where are you going?" asked her Nanu.

"Parlour, to get this saree done," said Nivitha

" Sumer, go with her, take your bike," said Kiren.

"It's fine Nanu, I would go alone, he doesn't need to strain himself," said Nivitha but the Sumer interrupted.

" I would take it, I have no other job," said Sumer grabbing his bike key from his pocket where he went to the parking area.

Nivitha went back with a frown. She didn't know what is in the head of Sumer.

Why is he behaving so well with her? Last few days, he also started taking care of her as if she was a glass doll, and who could be broken by a mere scratch.

For God's sake, she isn't any glass doll she is made of steel inside and out. She doesn't need any special treatment, but then would anyone understand? Never.

Nivitha reached the parking where summer was waiting for the bike.

"Sit one-sided and hold me for support. You won't be able to hold the handle, so this would be best," said Sumer.

"No one is here, so no need to act," said Nivitha in a blunt tone where she tried to sit two sides by holding the handle.

But then her hand hurt very well.

" Can't you simply obey? I am not doing any acting. I genuinely care for you," said Sumer

" I believed," said Nivitha with a cold tone where she sat one-sided, not able to sit the way she wanted.

Sumer smiled and raised his bike, they both left together.

" Parlor is there, where are you going?" asked Nivitha with a raised tone where she could see him going in another direction. She saw in map for the location and memorized it perfectly so that she doesn't get lost like last time.

" I am Kidnapping you, Miss Nivitha Mathur," said Sumer with a smirking tone where he raised his bike more, leading Nivitha to dash at his back where she held his waist for support.

" Stop this nonsense," she shouted to which Sumer kept his ears deaf.

" If you are not going to stop, I would shout, no, first I would jump," said Nivitha.