Part 19 : The Pain of Khushi-1

Hi friends ,

So sorry for not updating yesterday . I don't know how , but I ended up sleeping due to tiredness.

Wish you all a very happy new year and a wonderful journey ahead in this prosperous year .

OK let's get into the chapter without wasting time .

Neha , Please stop it for heaven sake. You are hurting him to the core said Aman .

Even he did hurt my friend such that she was in a worst extent . When he didnt pay any heed a that time , Why shall I do it now asked Neha .

Just leave this room Neha said Aman .

For your kind information , this is my room . You leave the room said Neha sternly

Ok , Arnav we would leave come said Aman .

Arnav nods no .

Then asked Arnav

What asked Neha .

Tell me what happened in her life said Arnav .

She was hospitalized in the same hospital of Where you were all there . She was hospitalized due to extreme stomach ache and she was just about to loose her child for ever . But you know , nivitha was too strong in her womb . She didn't let go of her mother in that stage too .

These all happened in the same hospital and at the same floor you were staying ,But you didn't know at all . How hurtful will it be you know arnav . It's just hell when you have even no one to be there as a support in that point of time said Neha.

Arnav gulped his salaiva .

Kash , if he did find her that day .

I was with her then after I found her . I was there when Nivi was born . But after a month or so , she asked me to leave . She didn't want you to find her in the means of me as Aman had already called before and told me that you came to know the truth .

So to hide her , I did everything I could do and was successful too said Neha .

You know in the office , she was Khushi's daughter asked Aman .

Yes , I know and I only told her that the boss she was worshiping as if a good was No 1 heartless men in the world , who pushed his wife and baby out said Neha .

You told her asked arnav shocked.

Yeah . Didn't you feel that from her gaze Mr Raizada?? asked Neha .

Are you taking revenge Neha ?? For everything happened asked Aman .

It is not revenge but justice to my friend said Neha .

In this bull shit of this sayings to her , You know what conversation it lead us both to asked Arnav looking at Neha .

I know very well. You told her class less , Nachaiz , being like her mother said Neha .

Arnav just got reminded of his words again .

" Why are you acting like this"

"Ok let me straightly come to the point .How much would you want me to give for you to leave my son"

"I am his father and I dont want nachaiyaaz like you to go behind my son . You don't even know our father right . I feel disgusted watch a girl like you ,Got it"

"You don't have class to point me out like this"

"You dont understand the consequences of opposing Arnav singh raizada Nivitha and dont get into that hell"