Promo

Hi guys,

Here with a promo for the upcoming updates. Updates would start from ext week as I have a major exam this week.

Practicals got over just yesterday and now I have this major exam to crack this Saturday.  I don't know how my days are passing as from morning to night, it's so tight that I don't even get time to sleep properly. One side my nephew,one side my college works, one side household chores, one side professional course, oh God it's too hectic

I would be relieved once the exam gets over by Saturday I guess so.

Try to understand my position and I am really really sorry .

Now I am giving this promo to not make you more wait. I have been receiving a lot of messages and I am giving this promo to not make you wait any more.

Let's get into the promo without any delay.

" What the hell Aman, how can we loose this government project?"asked Arnav with an angry tone where his face was red in anger.

" You itself saw how the presentation was done by the Malhotras, it was out of the world," said Aman.

" And that is what is making me worried that how that idiot got this much brain to do the presentation," said Arnav with a frustrated tone.

" I digged up about this immediately, even I was surprised," said Aman.

" Who is it behind this?" asked Arnav.

" A soleproperiter named under KM presentations," said Aman with a low tone.

" Name of the owner?" asked Arnav.

"Nivitha Mathur, daughter of Khushi and Arnav Singh Raizada," said Aman with a slow tone where Arnav's face expression changed completely.

" Also I heard they are planning to hire her at any cost," said Aman

"Miss Nivitha Arnav Singh Raizada, into my cabin" he barked where he kept the phone without hearing her reply.

Nivitha entered the room with anger in her peaks as he had again called her linking to his name.

Can't he understand that she is never his daughter. And she would never be, because for her, her mother is important much more than him.

With the thought of taking a lesson she opened her mouth to speak where as he started his speech as usual not even listening to her.

" KM presentations belongs to you?" he asked with stern face if anger won't unknown reason.

" Yes sir, I own it and it is registered company sir. I and Aarav together own it," said Nivitha.

" Did you do the presentation for the govt project?" asked Arnav.

" I don't think I am answerable for that as I just did my work allotted in my company," said Nivitha

" Isn't it unethical for you to work for other company Miss Nivitha Arnav Singh Raizada when you have signed contract with his company," asked Arnav in a blasting tone.

" Mr Arnav Singh Raizada, my name is Nivitha Mathur, remember about that and secondly the clause I signed under this company is simply just being your PA,  taking care of your works and managing your schedules. And there is no special clause that indicates that I can not work in my own company and I didn't do anything against company rules as I never leaked at information to anyone. And I was not even I involved in the presentation made here, so blaming me here is unethical," she said with a stern voice where she folded her hands arrogantly.

...............

" Dare you to accept that offer," said Arnav with an angry tone where concern was filled in his voice.

" First tell me have you called me as your PA or the owner of KM presentations?" asked Nivitha with a straight tone as she felt the conversation was jumping into every other direction.

" As the owner," said Arnav with a stumbling tone.

" Then talk to me with respect. About accepting the offer I am going to get or not would be my solo decision. Not yours and if you want me to not think about the offer, then provide me the offer letter from this company itself as per my conditions ," said Nivitha.

" What?" asked Arnav with his mouth open seeing her demand

" It's easy Mr Raizada, comply to my conditions, just yes, I would be working here and I have few personal conditions too as our equation of professional and personal life has already been wiped by you, "

" What say Mr Arnav Singh Raizada Deal or No deal?" she asked with a light glint of smirk in her face making Arnav go stupefied in his place.

Its time to make all the things she had lost at the storm named Arnav Singh Raizada, a way back to her. And she would make sure she would do everything she intend by bring down the arrogant Singh Raizada down.

Horns are running high in his head which she would make sure to break it she thought to herself.

Whereas she didn't know that she would always win in every battle and also break his hornes because she was fighting the battle with a person who had already made his heart and mind to lose everything in front of his daughter's love.

He was ready to lose his everything if that was what gives her his happiness, if it was his life too...

................................

"Nivitha Mathur, I always wanted to tell you what I have in my heart from the time I realised what it was actually," he said holding her hands into his.

" I always thought you as some bad girl, who was behind someone's life, who was behind money,"

"But all my thoughts was broken as I saw the real in you. A tiny girl, fighting for her own self, for her brother, for her respect, for her mother. And I am very glad to be you that I have fallen in love with you deeply, madly,"he confessed looking straight into her eyes with so much I honestly and love leaving a dumbstruck Nivitha.
...............................

" I love you Varun," she said hugging his back with tears rolling from her eyes.

Yes she trust him after all he had did, after the love, trust and responsibility he had shown her for past few years...
.....................

" She would always be called an illegitimate child, a girl incapable of having any pure relationship and no force could change it, Varun, Realize it before it goes out of your hands "

"Yes you are right. Very right, why the hell would I have a relationship with that girl?"

" Do you think I love her?? Infinite times no,"

" There is some unsettled score between me and Nivitha Mathur which need to be settled, and for that I would crumble Nivitha Mathur into pieces by making her fly in the sky,"

" What is the use when you cut the wings of the already weak bird? You need to make it fly high such that when you cut the wings, it falls down straight into th ground,"

" And I Varun, would do that for sure," he said smiling to himself with a smirk.

.........

Ohhh God finally done with the promo.

How was the promo?

What do you think about Nivitha's come back towards Arnav?

Would Arnav be able to make his daughter always win by losing himself in it?

Would Nivitha have the same fate as her mother of being betrayed by her own love in the name of trust ?

Would Arnav be able to save her and protect his daughter ?

What is Varun's exact motive behind wanting to break Nivitha?

Would be waiting for your likes and comment.

Sorry once again for the delay.

Would meet you soon wit the update