Some clarifications

Hi friends ,

Thank you all for the love and support given to me . I am really thankful that each of you takes your valuable time to comment and encourage me more . A smile always is there on my face where ever I read your comments .

I am too engrossed in this story to that extent  and this plot is too close to my heart. And I feel to blessed when all of you are able to catch each and everyone's expression .

I am glad that this story has reached many of you .

This is just a simple story .  I thought that since after Khushi's death many of you would discourage me . I thought many of you would be against it . Still many are asking me to bring back khushi but I cannot dear . Sorry for disappointing you guys .

But the love you have showered even after that  is very precious to me .  You all stood by me and I don't have any other words to express .

And I want to clear few  points friends .

This story is majorily set on the basis of Women . How could she survive despite everyone ditches her . How her self respect is very important than anything else.  How she cannot easily forget what every happened in just by a word "sorry".  How can she stand in the society facing all the taunts . This is in pov of Khushi.

A girl after her mother's death the only one she depends . How she could survive coming out of it with the help of her brother.  How she could make justice to happen to her mother who was terribly hurted   . How could she cope up when she is put into a situation where she doesn't want to be  that is with her father whom she hates the most . This is in pov of Nivitha .

The truest sense of friendship would also be shown ... This in point of Neha .

In point of Varun and esha  . I would reveal it later 😁😁😁

I would Surely make these all points  reach you before the end of the story. 

Just few questions and clarification , I need from you all . Please answer it .

1) What would you do if there was a real life situation like this ????  There were in reality arnav , khushi , nivitha , Sarah , nk and everyone else .

2) How do you want Aarav's pair to be ???

3) Have you all , at your corner of heart felt atleast a bit of sad for arnav ??

4) Do you think arnav can bring aarav and nivi closer to him .

5) How would Neha help Aarav and nivitha ???

6)  What is the best scene you can tell from this story till now ???

7)  How will the title of his story and the story be related ?

8) How much would you rate This story ???

9) Till how much extent it has managed to connect you to the story ???

10) Any clarifications you want from me , feel free to ask .

11) Any suggestions , feel free to tell me .

Don't scold me for this silly questions . It is just to know about your views  such that I could make it more realistic and better .

Would be back with the next update on Wednesday or Thursday .