Part-11: Gathering of confidence....

Nivitha and Aarav  were seated on the sofa where kiren was staying with them for that night . All left to the raizada mansion .

Kiren came to them and sat beside them .

Do you know what relation we hold asked Kiren .

You are akash and nk's father so , you are our nanu , right asked aarav .

Yeah said kiren .

Nivitha sat silently as she didn't want to have any conversation .

I know you lost your mother but said kiren but before he could complete .

Please don't give your advices. Only we know the pain and advising is very easy than you practically experiencing the pain . Just don't speak anything regarding it said Nivitha harshly getting up and moving to the kitchen . She opens the fridge where aarav sees her looking on to the fridge .

Aarav , no vegetables is there , go to market and get vegetables said Nivitha ordering him .

We would buy food outside right asked aarav .

I am not sick aarav , go and buy meanwhile , I will clean the house said nivi .

Aarav nods and goes taking his bike. Nivi started cleaning .

Kiren comes to her .

Any help needed asked kiren .

Your silence said Nivitha washing the vessels .

I don't know to be silent , what can I do asked kiren .

Why are you irritating me mumma asked nivitha out of flow as this had happened many times . She realised that her mumma was no more in this world . She remembered an incident .

Nivitha was hell angry and she started mopping the floor fastly . Khushi smiles seeing her and hugs her from behind not enabling her to do the work .

Mumma leave me said Nivitha shouting where aarav who was sitting on the sofa chuclked seeing her expression .

I am sorry said Khushi .

I dont need any sorry said Nivitha turning her face .

Let me help you come said Khushi trying to take the mop releasing her from the hug

No need , just stay silent said Nivitha .

Yeah mumma , don't need to go to her . You come to me  . She would then only realise that you love me than her . Getting always angry and you just missed 1 Mark in maths and for that this much  big fuss said aarav where Nivitha hits him with the mop .

Ah devil shouted aarav .

You don't know what that 1 mark mean  for me . You got centum in maths and  you don't speak shouted nivitha angrily .She was angry as they both made kid of her when she cried for loosing a mark as she expected centum . She wasn't able to be happy even though she got school First .

We are sorry right said khushi hugging her tightly .

Mujhe aapse koi baat karna said nivitha with a pout .

I know this 1 mark holds a lot of value too but you know , I am very proud of you . You have made me proud as a parent today as you got 1 st rank in school .  You should be happy nivi.  If you want , we can apply for revaluation said khushi.

No need said nivitha .

Mumma , you are proud of just nivi ?? What about me asked aarav in a complaining tone .