Part 18: Deepening his wound

In delhi

At Aman's House .

Aman paced on his room fastly ,Busy in his thoughts . He was just persuading his brain to find the answer for ASR question . What has kept them hidden from Khushi when she was here . How did he fail to find . ASR was right . He needs to find out .

He called Ranjith , A famous detective in chennai .

Hi Aman sir said Ranjith .

No need of the more help Ranjith, We have got the information already of Khushi said Aman .

Superb sir. But Sir, I actually Forgot to inform you . I got the one who created this much of Bank account transfers for this Specific Account named "Khushi said Rajith

What. Why you didnt inform me before asked Aman in a shocking tone .

I Forget actually. Realized just time before . Neha was the women who had asked to create such type by Sunny said Ranjith .

Neha asked Aman shocked .

Yes sir said Ranjith .

Aman quickly took the photo of Neha along with Khushi and sent it thorugh Whats app to Ranjith.

Is she the one. Check through your whats app and inform me said Aman .

I would ask sunny and intimate you sir said Ranjith .

Ok said Aman cutting the call ..

Neha ?? said Aman to himself. He prayed to god that it should not be his neha .

Little did he knows that it was his neha purely ............

After 1 hour .

Ranjith called back .

Aman sir said Ranjith .

Is she the one asked Aman .

Yes sir . She is the same women . She was the one who asked to create such type of information . The transmission of bank accounts to more than 100 accounts and also changing the passport , Aadhar and Pan card details to a very different level such that she is not being able to be traced at all said Ranjith .

Ok said Aman with a stumbling tone .

Sorry sir , I failed to recognize it in first place. Sunny had informed me prior but I didnt get that in my mind at all sir. Sorry said Ranjith .

Its ok . I will talk later said Aman cutting the call .

He just sat in his bed with shock . His neha , His wife who he had trusted a lot had done this . Even though she knows how madly he and his friend Arnav was searching for her . Didnt she find their pain? How could she do this ??

Anger and hate was just the feeling he was getting . She betrayed him . She hid betrayed him was the thought revolving around him . He needs answers . He needs it very Badly .

He calls his PA and asked him to book the next flight to to Hyderabad which was scheduled after 1 hr 30 mins . He left a note to krish as he was sleeping and Left to Airport . On the way he informed about Arnav to the same. Arnav also decided to join him . They both together boarded the flight .

At Hyderabad .

Neha who was sleeping hears her room bell ringing . She just rubbed her eyes wondering who could be here at 3:30 Am ??