Part 40 : Tit for Tat

Hi friends ,

Sorry for this so so late update .

This update is dedicated to   saranyasingaravelu   .Happy birthday senior and so so sorry for this late update .

 Let us peep into the update without any delay

" Vaise Nivitha , You are connecting me and Arnav singh Raizada right , Actually it looks the inverse . You and him are a pair and you as the hero and he your herione . And you dramatically helping him . By any thoughts , is he my to be brother in law ?" asked Aarav with a wink and a smirk in his lips .

Nivitha just looks at him with a stern gaze . Aarav just forward his hand to feed her another time where Nivitha took it in her mouth and just bit his hands a little hardly .

" Ah" said Aarav taking his hand from her .

" Serves you well " said Nivitha with a winning smile ...

Arnav was all watching this from a little far away where he was having the plate in his hand . He felt hopeful that his daughter had a soft corner for him . But on the other hand , her confidence just impressed him a lot . He wouldn't have never stayed like this if he had started having a soft corner for someone . He would go towards them often . But , Nivitha , his daughter was well determined and her eyes spoke it a lot of her stand for it . He also wishes the same from her . To never forgive him or to never accept him . Because he deserves this . He deserve this punishment for every chaos he had created and every deed he had did .

Speaking to himself , he just went towards the dining table where Aarav and Nivitha became silent as he had came there .He just sit beside a chair and took few more roti and also took the curry .

Aarav silently fed her where Nivitha had it .

" Enough Aarav . I am full . You have your dinner " said Nivitha .

" Are you sure ?" asked Aarav.

" Yeah . I already had chole batura ,so I am full" said Nivitha .

" Okay done" said Aarav taking his plate where he started having the food .

Arnav finished his dinner meanwhile where he went to kitchen to keep the plates and then returned with a glass of haldi milk and a set of medicines in a tray .

" Nivi , Here are the medicines and This is haldi milk . Drink it and sleep " said Arnav placing the tray .

Nivitha just nodes her head blankly where Arnav leaves to his room .

Aarav was just staring at Nivitha and Arnav with open mouth.

" What ?" asked Nivitha .

" Nothing " said Aarav continuing to eat .

Nivitha takes the medicine and then drinks the haldi milk meanwhile as Aarav completed eating his dinner and went to keep the plate .

Jp came to clean the table .

" Uncle , Could you prepare breakfast and lunch for Aarav tomorrow morning . Anything light is enough for him . I won't be able to make . Sorry to trouble you uncle " said Nivitha .

" No problem . I can take care . I would have did today itself , but you didn't let me to do . Just take rest , I would take care " said Jp .

" Thank you uncle . Good night " said Nivitha with a smile .

" Good night " said Jp .

Nivitha smiles and goes upstairs where she was followed by Aarav . They both then went to sleep.