Part -7: Forced to stay on his company

It has been 2 hrs since they reached home after the discharge from the hospital . Khushi was astonished a little as nivitha's company had cleared the bill saying it was under their policy . She didnt had that much work at hospital at all . She felt it a little fishy but she let it go as her mind was occupied in few other things . She did totally Spice less and salt less food prescribed by the doctor for all . It was habit for them to have food like that for nivi .

Khushi served the food for them three and sat down . Nivitha had her food silently .

Is it paining still asked Khushi .

Yeah mumma , But lightly only said Nivi

I dont want you to step out of the house for a week Nivi , Do you get it asked Khushi

Nivitha nods her head obeying her .

Mumma said Nivitha .

What asked Khushi .

Just advice me on one thing . If some one blames us without our fault , What are we to do . Should I continue going to that place or Should I quit? asked Nivitha .

It depends on situation nivi , Tell me the situation said Khushi .

MD blamed me for a baseless reason , What should i do . I have no fault . Should I still go to that place or Should I resign asked Nivitha .

So you fainted thinking something in office , right asked khushi .

Nivitha smiles meekly .

Tell what happened asked Khushi.

I didnt want to pressure you by saying this but said Nivi stammering .

Nothing is pressure for me relating to you or Aarav , Tell me said Khushi .

I have issue with That Md mumma said Nivitha

What type of issue asked Khushi .

That Idiotic MD framed me and aarav into relationship said Nivitha .

Relationship , Is he mad asked Khushi .

He is having a wrong perception that Aarav is his son and I have bewitched his son said Nivitha .

Khushi's eye grew wide . Somewhere her sense told that it was arnav . A fear sent a shiver to her spine .

What's your Md name asked Khushi .

What are you going to do with his name. His name and his arrogancy and his stupidity said Nivitha .

Tell me his name Nivitha said Khushi with  a little raised voice .

Arnav singh raizada said Nivitha ..

Hearing his name world dropped for her . He is back again in their life .The person she never want to meet in her life time .

Aarav sees khushi's expression and guessed his guess was right . He was nivi's father ..

What happened mumma asked Nivitha .

Tell me what happened clearly said Khushi. Nivitha narrated what happened fully . The heated conversation between her Md and her .Khushi's eyes grew wider and wider . Did he just speak about his daughter this much low. His own daughter. She thought Time would change that person but no . Not in this case.

What you advise me to do mumma asked Nivitha .

Resign. Tomorrow go and submit the resignation letter said Khushi .

But mumma , Then everyone would think the fault is at mine said Nivitha .

Do you care  for what other's think ? What matters is your self respect and Dont let go of it at any point of time . You have your own identity Nivi and dont get it spoiled by working with a person like him said Khushi .