Part 31 : A glimpse of the father and daughter duo

Hi friends ,

This update is dedicated to my saranya akka( saranyasingaravelu) . We are friends just from past 2 months but I have created a very good bond with you akka.

I wish you a very happy birthday 🎂🎂. Wish that you succeed and reach many heights in your life akka. Sorry for this late wishes and late update . I thought to update by today morning but I wasn't able to do so . I thought to surprise you today with this birthday gift so here I am .Hope you like this ufoate and my gift for you 😀😀😀

So sorry for not wishing you at morning even though I know your birthday is today 🙈🙈 Sorry !!!

So once again Happy birthday Saran akka and now let's peep into the update without any delay ....

Arnav entered inside the Apollo shine hospital . He was feeling nervous and shaken after learning about his nivi's state .

He went to the ward she had been kept . He saw her laying down by keeping her eyes closed and drips were being inserted to her body through the wrist of her hand .

Nivi said Arnav coming towards her .

Nivitha opens her eyes once she sees arnav . She gets up and sits.

It's ok lay down . How are you asked Arnav .

Better said Nivitha in a Stern tone  looking somewhere else .

I told you right ?? To be careful asked Arnav .

I didn't wantedly faint on the ground Mr Raizada  said Nivitha in a retorting tone .

But the fainting is due to your carelessness only . Who told to skip your breakfast asked doctor ,who entered the Ward .

How is she doctor ? Asked Arnav .

She is fine . Needs to take test for today and have to take this medicines said Doctor handing over a prescription to arnav .

Any other restrictions ? asked Arnav .

Ask her to have her medicines and sugar level maintained . That's it said Doctor.

Thank you doctor said Arnav .

You can take her home after the drips are over said the doctor.

Arnav nods his head where the doctor leaves his cabin .

Who are you asked ? asked Arnav looking at Varun standing beside nivitha .

I am Varun , her senior. I only admitted her here said Varun .

Thank you so much Varun said Arnav .

Varun smiles .

I would leave then uncle . I have classes said Varun .

Sure said Arnav . Varun leaves out of the ward and came out of her hospital block .

He felt a unknown tension between the father and daughter duo . Nivi didn't even pay a heed and answered unwillingly .

When arnav came here all rushing over for her , her behavior is wrong with him . It's not like he is supporting arnav , at least she could have spoke with a little soft tone. So his guess or thinking was right . Nivi , aarav and arnav doesn't share a good bond at all thought Arnav .

Arnav sat beside nivitha .

I know you hate me. You don't like in staying with me at all . But whatever is the matter , you cannot change the fact that I am your father Nivi . You cannot deny the fact at all said Arnav .