Chapter 10

-Amanda's P.O.V-

The morning flew by quickly. The only things I did were eat and watch T.V. Five minutes before noon, I got dressed. I put on an orange t-shirt that had a black mustache design on it and said "I mustache you a question", skinny jeans, and my black toms. I tied my hair in a ponytail because it was being extra crazy today, and waited for Joanna in the living room. I unlocked the door, knowing Joanna wouldn't be patient enough to wait for me to open the door.

At exactly noon, she burst through the door. "Come on!" she said, waving her hands in the air. She didn't even wait for me to get up from the couch before leaving out the door again. I laughed at her excitement, grabbed my phone, and followed her out the door.

We walked again. The boys didn't live too far, and it was a nice day. Not a cloud in sight. We got to their flat in a little over five minutes. When we got there, Niall quickly opened the door and let us in. Everyone greeted us, then went back to what they were previously doing.

Erica and Alexia were already there, sitting on the couch with DVD's in their hands. Zayn and Liam were flipping through more DVD's. I guessed that they were trying to pick a movie.

"I wanna watch Toy Story!" whined Liam. Erica laughed at his childish behavior and agreed with him. "Yeah, it's the best movie ever made!" she said. Liam smiled at her.

Zayn disagreed. "Aw, come on! Let's watch one of the James Bond movies" he said. Everyone spoke at the same time, all disagreeing with Zayn's suggestion.

Harry was in the kitchen, pouring popcorn into a bowl. He walked over to the group in the living room. "I don't care what movie we watch, as long as I get to sit next to Alexia" he said, winking at her. Alexia rolled her eyes and continued to flip through DVD's. She did not look amused.

Louis came running down the stairs. "Let's watch Grease!" he suggested. He then started singing the song, 'You're the One That I Want' from the movie and danced around the flat. Everyone laughed, but disagreed with his movie choice. "Lou, you've seen that movie way too many times. I think it's time you move on to different movie preferences" said Harry. "Never!" Louis yelled and continued to dance around and sing that song.

He stopped when he passed by me. "Hi" he said, smiling. I looked down. "Hey" I said, and walked towards the couch. I looked back, and saw him frowning and looking at his shoes, his hands in his pockets. I looked away quickly. I hated myself for making him so upset.

We spent the next ten minutes trying to decide on a movie. We settled on Toy Story, finally caving in to Liam and Erica's whining. "Yes!" they both yelled and high-fived. Zayn wasn't too pleased with the choice.

Harry, Alexia, Erica, and Liam sat on the couch. The rest of us sat on the floor. It was surprisingly comfortable. Louis sat next to me, still trying to get my attention. I ignored him. Liam was about to press play, when the doorbell rang.

"Pizza's here!" Niall yelled, running to the door. He opened it, a huge grin on his face. After a second or two, the grin on his face disappeared, a look of confusion replacing it.

It wasn't the pizza delivery guy at the door. It was a girl. She looked about my age, maybe a year older. She was dressed all in black, and had black eyeliner on. Her long light-brown hair covered half of her face, and her nails were covered in black nail polish that was chipping at the tips. She was very pretty.

"Hi, is Liam here?" the girl said. Despite her appearance, she had a sweet-sounding voice.

"Leni!" Liam yelled and ran to the door, enveloping the girl into a tight hug. "Can't... breathe!" said Leni, trying to escape Liam's hold. He quickly let her go, holding her at arm's length, a hand on each of her shoulders. "Sorry! Wow, I haven't seen you in ages! How's the family?" he said.