Chapter 16

-John’s P.O.V-

Glug glug glug.

I slammed my empty beer bottle onto the counter. I stared at my watch. 10:00 p.m. My flight to London was leaving in an hour. My mind was a mess of thoughts, mostly thoughts of Amanda.

Amanda.

What a bitch. What she said to me on the phone a couple of months ago was way out of line. What the heck did I ever do to her? Ok, I may have hit her once, but she was being stubborn. And it’s not like those names I called her were lies.

I need another drink.

Glug glug glug.

What did I tell her before I hung up? Oh yeah, “see you soon”. I laughed. She would definitely be seeing me soon. I had a plan.

No! What was I saying? Amanda’s not a bitch. What she said to me on the phone was all true. She deserves so much better than me. I did so many things to her that I regret. I have asked for her forgiveness many times, but I don’t deserve it. I don’t deserve anything.

Glug glug glug.

Wait, no. She’s the problem, not me. She’s been a pain in my butt for too long. This was going to end. Now.

I got up from my stool at the bar and walked hastily out the door.

*Next day*

-Amanda's P.O.V-

"Put me down, Louis!" I yelled and punched his back as he ran around the flat with me thrown over his shoulder. "Never!" he yelled and continued to run. I sighed and stopped fighting, realizing that I would never win. We had been just lazing around the boys' flat all afternoon, just the two of us. Everyone else was at Joanna's flat. They were all spending the night there. Louis and I said we'd stay here. I loved hanging out with my new group of friends, but it was nice to have some alone time with Louis.

I laughed as he ran into his bedroom and jumped onto the bed with me still in his arms. I sat up and starting tickling him. I knew he hated getting tickled, so this was perfect payback. He let out a little squeek, which caused me to burst into laughter. I clutched my stomach and rolled up in a ball on the bed. I could barely breathe from how much I was laughing.

He took advantage of my moment of weakness, jumping on top of me and messing up my hair. He knew I hated it when people touched my hair, so he used that to his advantage.. We wrestled for a little bit, both of us laughing hysterically. I loved moments like these. When we acted like little kids, not having a care in the world. It was when I was happiest.

When we finally stopped wrestling, I had him pinned underneath me on the bed. He smirked. "I like this arrangement" he said. I blushed. He then rolled me over so he was hovering over me. "But I like this one better."

He placed a trail of kisses up my arm and neck, then stopped and placed a long kiss on my lips. I lifted my head towards him, trying to get closer to him. I felt all our emotions behind that one kiss. I knew what we both felt was true. I never felt this way kissing John. He didn't put any feeling behind it. Louis did.

I forced my lips onto his harder. I wrapped my arms around his neck and twisted my fingers into his thick, soft hair. He responed by trailing his fingers down the sides of my torso. I shivered. 

I ran my hands down his back. I stopped at the bottom of his t-shirt and tugged on it. He got the hint and took it off. I stared wide-eyed at the half-naked beauty on top of me. I'd seen him shirtless before, but it was different this time. I felt different this time.

He kissed my neck again. My eyes fluttered. I ran my hands down his chest and stomach, stopping at the belt of his jeans. I pulled on it lightly. He removed his lips from my neck and looked down at where my hands were on his belt, then back up at me. His turquoise eyes widened.

"A-are you sure?" he stuttered. I nodded, unable to speak. 

He placed a long, hard kiss on my lips, then started to remove his belt.

........

-John's P.O.V-

I stared at their sleeping bodies, tangled in each others arms. Amanda's head was resting on his bare chest. Aw, how sweet, I thought to myself sarcastically and smirked. 

I reached into my duffel bag and pulled out the syringe. It wouldn't kill them, just knock them out long enough for me to bring them to the place. I had it all worked out in my mind, and so far it was going perfectly.

Wait, what? What the hell am I doing? I dropped the syringe on the floor and paced around the room, running my hands through my hair. What was wrong with me? I couldn't do this. Not to Amanda. She didn't deserve this.

NO! I rubbed my eyes, feeling very confused. Why did I keep changing my mind? She did deserve this, and so much worse.

Before I could change my mind again, I picked up the syringe off the floor and quickly plunged it into both of their necks.