Chapter 15

*2 months later*

-Liam's P.O.V-

 "GOAAAAAAALLLLL!" Louis yelled and ran around the football field with his hands flying in the air. "Crap" Harry mumbled from the net and kicked the ground. Louis ran straight to Amanda and enveloped her into a huge hug. Everyone laughed at his craziness. We had all been spending the entire afternoon kicking around the ball, just hanging out and relaxing. Even Leni, who somehow managed to put her scetchbook down and play with us. 

"That's how it's done" Louis said, snapping his fingers and sticking out his hip. We all tumbled to the floor in laughter, clutching our stomachs. It fascinated me that Louis could turn his sass on at any moment.

When I finally recovered, I ran to pick up the ball. Erica was also headed that way and snatched it right before I was about to. "Ha!" she yelled and did a little victory dance. I grinned. She was so cute. I attempted to take the ball from her, but she backed up a little, preventing me from getting it. She raised her eyebrows at me and smiled. I attempted to take the ball again, but she backed up again. "Give me the ball" I said, trying to keep a straight face, but couldn't hide the huge smile escaping on my lips. "You'll have to catch me first" she said and started to run away from me. My smile widened. Challenge accepted.

I chased her all around the field, while the rest of our group of friends laughed as I tripped a few times. Where did she get all this energy? 

I finally caught up to her and tackled her to the groud. We rolled around. When we stopped, I was on top of her. She let out a little grunt of pain, grass tangled in her dark hair. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry! Are you ok? Did I hurt you?" I panicked, getting off of her hastily and helping her up. I brushed her soft brown hair out of her face and tilted her chin up, checking for cuts. Erica took my hands in hers and giggled. "Stop it, Liam. I'm fine" she said, looking into my eyes with her beautiful brown ones. "Actually, I kind of liked the position we were in a few seconds ago" she smirked and stepped a little closer to me. I blushed and placed a small peck on her lips, but she wasn't letting me get away that easily.

She forced my lips back onto hers, wrapping her arms around my neck. I should have pulled away because the paps were without a doubt close by, but I didn't want to. Kissing her always felt right, like our lips were meant to be connected.

I placed my hands on her hips and pulled her closer, not wanting any space between us. She responded by curling her fingers in my hair. I deepened the kiss. Our tongues fought for dominance. Her hands slid down the front of my t-shirt. 

Just then, Niall's loud, adorable laugh rang through the air, causing me to break away from the kiss. I turned around and saw that everyone was looking at us. Amanda, Joanna, Leni, and Alexia's eyes were wide and they were blushing slightly. Louis, Harry, and Zayn had huge grins on their faces, and Niall was laughing hysterically. 

"Oh, come on you guys! He's my boyfriend. I kissed him. It's not a big deal. Look, I'll do it again" Erica said and kissed me again. I smiled against her lips. I loved that she was so confident. 

I heard Harry chuckle. "You know what? Erica's right" he said. "If I want to kiss my girlfriend out in public where everyone can see me, I will!" 

I looked up to see Harry kissing Alexia, hands tangled in her hair. 

"Me too!" Louis yelled, and kissed Amanda.

"Yeah!" Niall shouted, and kissed Joanna.

Zayn didn't shout anything, but that's because he was already locking lips with Leni. 

"Put this in your magazines!" Harry yelled to no one in particular and continued to kiss Alexia.

I continued to kiss Erica, hearing a few camera snaps. Let them take their pictures. See if we care, I thought to myself.

-Niall's P.O.V-

After and interesting day of playing football at the park, we all decided to go back to Joanna's flat. I was glad. Our tour was starting in a month and I wanted to spend as much time with Joanna as possible. 

Everyone settled in the living room and chatted when we arrived at Joanna's flat. Everyone except Joanna, who was in the kitchen, seeming to be lost in thought. She also seemed to be staring at something. I turned to see what she could possibly be looking at and noticed that she was staring at Amanda.

I walked up to her and placed an arm over her shoulders. "You ok?" I asked.

She shook her head like she was coming out of a trance. "Hmm?" she said. I chuckled. "Why do you seem so distracted? Is everything alright?" I asked.

She sighed. "Yeah, it's just that I've been worried about Amanda lately. Everytime I ask her if John has called again, she just says that everything's fine and I have nothing to worry about. But I see in her eyes that everything isn't alright. She always seems cautious and scared, like something is gonna break through the wall and attack her. The only time she seems fine is when she's with Louis. I mean, look" she pointed at Amanda, who was play fighting with Louis. She was laughing hysterically. So was Louis. "Niall, I'm scared that John is going to come after Amanda. What if he tries to hurt her?"

The pain in Joanna's eyes tore my heart in two. I wrapped her tightly in my arms and kissed the top of her head. She buried her face in my chest. I loved how her petite figure fit perfectly with my body  "You know Louis wouldn't let John anywhere near Amanda. Nothing's gonna happen to her. Don't worry" I said, running my fingers through her soft curls.

After a short while, she looked up at me with her big brown eyes and smiled slightly. "You're right. I'm overreacting. Besides, if that asshole is gonna try to get to my little cousin, he's going to have to go through Louis and me first" she punched me in the arm playfully, showing me her skills. I grabbed onto my arm and grunted, pretending that it hurt. She giggled. 

I placed my arm around her shoulders again and bent down, placing a soft kiss on her lips. It sent a shiver down my spine. Kissing her always did that to me.

We joined the others in the living room and spent the rest of the evening talking and eating chips and popcorn.