Chapter 2

Hi! Welcome back! We are speedrunning this shi- nevermind.  ill just move on. By the way, that is not my art, however I will probably show some of my concept art next chapter!

Isa leaned in closer, looking at me right in the eye.  Her hazel eyes had a gleam in them that I didn't see when she was with my brother.  She looked at me, silently asking for consent, and I quickly nodded, allowing her to move in.

She leaned in the last few inches, and her gorgeous pink luscious lips touched mine.  It was like I was on a cloud, but she pulled away quickly. She looked at her feet.  "Oh my god, what will Abuela say?" She said in a hushed tone, looking back at me for an answer. I of course was dumbfounded that anybody as breathtaking as Isabela would kiss me. 

"Isa, kiss me again.  I don't give a fuck what your Abuela says, if you liked it, please do it again." I said, just taking in the moment.  She looked at me nervously, but then reached out to me. I scooted over and brought that breathtaking feeling back as I kissed her again, this time making sure she wouldn't move away.  She wrapped her arms around my neck, and I put mine on her waist, us moving in sync as her lips danced with mine. 

It started to rain, courtesy of Pepa and that made the moment even better, just allowing her to move even closer, straddling me, and becoming the dominant one.  Her lips moved so gracefully, her hair was so shiny in the rain, her legs so smooth over mine.  

She pulled away after what seemed like hours, and we both laughed. "That was something I will have to do again Y/N Guzman." said Isabela, looking at me lovingly.  "I'll take you up on that offer Isabela Madrigal" I said, while laughing, grabbing Isa's waist and setting her on me. We hugged as the downpour slowed to a drizzle, to a sprinkle, to nothing. 

Isa let her vines carry us down to the porch of the house.  "Here, let me help you get cleaned up y/n" said Isa, opening the door to the house.  "Isa, what have you been doing? said Julieta, seeing Isa's wet dress and messy hair. She looked at me, with my dripping eyeliner and soaked clothing too.  "And y/n, come with me darling, lets get you a towel." said Julieta smiling.

We followed her down to a cabinet, where she handed us each two towels. "Go get dried off girls, and y/n, would you like to stay the night? It's pretty late now at this point already, and i'm sure Isa wouldn't mind" she said, winking at Isa.  Isa turned a bright shade of pink.  

"Of course Julieta, thank you so much!  Would you mind asking my mother? I'm afraid she might be worried about me." I said, trying to be oblivious to the situation. Julieta knew.  But that made me feel better.  She could let Isa be happy, at least for a while.

Julieta agreed, and we walked to Isa's room.  She grabbed some oversized T-shirts, and threw some shorts to me too.  "Here y/n, I hope you like twenty one pilots" she said grinning, throwing me one of the vintage T-shirts.  "Oh my god, you like them too!" I said, not knowing this other side of Isa.  "Of course! Their songs are so good!"  

I put on the clothes, and so did she. She looked so pretty. She pulled her wet hair into a messy bun, and walked over to me. We sat down on her bed, and I laid down in her lap.  She waved her hand and the bed lifted us up.  She started playing with my curly locks and I relaxed. Her fingers twisted and turned themselves over and over, until eventually she lay down with me.  She looked at me. "y/n Guzman, I love you" she said. "Isabela Madrigal, I love you even more than you could ever imagine." I replied.  

I leaned over and gave her a peck on the lips.  A peck turned into a deepened kiss, into a full blown makeout session on her bed that dangled halfway down, almost getting blocked by the flowers surrounding it.  I tried biting her lower lip to get her to grant me access to her mouth, but she denied, smiling.  I leaned my head down to her neck, kissing it here and there until hitting her sweet spot, biting it softly leaving a purple and red mark, and she let out a soft moan, allowing me to slip my tongue in exploring every square inch of her beautiful mouth that tasted sweetly of sugar.

Not long after that, I heard a voice saying "I heard some noise from the kitchen, what is going on in-" Dolores was cut off as she saw me on top of Isa, out faces barely inches away from eachother.  She let out a high pitched peep.

Dolores knows.

Ooh! you are going to GET IT next chapter! prepare for a little bit of anger, second hand embarrasment, and some cousin bonding over terrible relationships! goodbye for now my  jacarandas! (yes that is a song reference, comment a thumbs up if you get it, dont be shy.)