Chapter 3

First of all, can anybody comment to tell me if i should do smut or not? I mean if anyone wants some ill write it, others can obviously skip through it, but tell me if you want it! Ignore my terrible art in the last update, its currently late, my parents took my computer, i stole it back, lets dig right in.  Also you know about family bonding that I said would happen? changed my mind you get angst.

Dolores knows. 

'Fucking shit' I thought, moving quickly off of Isa, Isa propping herself up on her elbows.  "Dolores, come here." She said calmly. Dolores walked in slowly, taking tiny footsteps. Isabela quickly shut the door with vines, and Dolores let out another high pitched squeak, and stepped backwards. 

Isabela lowered the bed, and she signaled that I should stay on the bed. She stepped off of the lavender sheets, and walked through the flowers to Dolores.  "Dolores, what do you know", she said slowly creeping over to her.  Dolores looked down at her tiny feet.  "You like y/n" she whispered.  Isa turned around sassily, and whipped her hair, rambling. 

"Now Abuela will be furious, and I can't tell anybody, and y/n..." she looked at me longingly, but then looked away continuing. "I can't like girls, I like men, I like Mariano, and I can't be wearing this" she said, grabbing at her T-shirt.  

"Isa" Dolores whispered. Isa turned around, giving me the smell of roses from her hair.  

"Isa, I won't tell.  I promise." she said. 

"Won't tell? Won't.   Tell? YOU COULD'T KEEP A SECRET FOR TEN MINUTES AFTER YOU HEARD MY FATHER AND MIRABEL TALKING!!!"

"Dolores squeaked, and ran over to the door, escaping. I was sure I could hear sobs from her. just then I heard Isa erupt into tears too. I jumped off of the bad, going to comfort her. We walked over to her bed, sitting down, me just hugging her as she let everything out.  

"Oh y/n, I don't know what to do. If Mariano or Abuela ever found out I  would never hear the end of it.  I love you so much though." She said.

"Isa, don't worry. We can keep this a secret.  Nobody needs to know. And I trust Dolores, besides, she like Mariano." I said, kind of exposing Dolores.

"She likes Mariano? Oh my god she likes Mariano. So that means she is happy that we are together." Said Isa.

"We are together now?" I said, grinning at Isabela.  She blushed a bright shade of pink. She was so cute when she was flustered.

"Um- I mean- If you want- I mean- maybe if-" She stuttered.  I leaned over and kissed her forehead. 

"I'm just kidding mi amor, of course I will be with you. Until the end my perfectly imperfect jacaranda." I said, breathing in the smell of her flowers.

She smiled. "I am so lucky to have you y/n." she said.

Suddenly from below us, as her bed was raised, We heard another person storming in. 'What does it take to knock in this house?' I thought.

Suddenly Mirabel yelled "Isaaa? Heeey... I know we've had our... Issues... But I'm... um... Ready to be a better sister... To you. So we should just... Hug. Let's hug it out! Huh?"

Okay! get cliffhangered! and apparently people like Isa because this has almost forty reads! thank you so much!