Chapter 7

I didn't end up failing my social studies exam! Cheers for that!  I hope you enjoy this short chapter I wrote in class!

Shoot. Dolores was going to kill us. 

I slid around the edges of the party, trying to avoid her grin and blazing stare that seemed to burn through me and made my face go all red.  As I walked by her, I thought I avoided her by sliding behind a plant, but I ran into somebody. Bruno. 

"Ah!". I let out a yelp, not expecting somebody else to be back there. 

"Ah!" yelled Bruno, looking at me strangely.  I looked down at myself and realized that had hickeys going down my neck. I facepalmed and stood up, seeing Dolores right in front of me.

"AH!" I yelled, getting scared by every little movement.  "Dolores you scared the life out of me!" I said, looking at her. She was rubbing her ears. "Sorry" I said, her just nodded.  After a minute or so, she looked at me and grinned, her eyes drifting to my neck that was filled with red and purple blotches. I groaned. 

"Dolores, you can not tell anybody. I would be murdered in my sleep." I said, looking at her with wide eyes.  "Oh I won't" She said, grinning as she walked away, humming to herself. I let out a sigh. This was going to be a long night.

Almost as soon as I saw her walk away, she slid by Camilo, whispering something in his ear.  His eyes went wide, and he immediately looked around until  he saw my glare.  He quickly turned around and walked away strangely.  I groaned, walking away to Julieta and grabbing an arepa.  "y/n, don't worry about what the family thinks of your actions. I was young and in love once too" Julieta said, her eyebrows raising and giving me a weak smile.  God damn. Dolores moves quickly.

I walked away, seeing Mariano dancing with Dolores, her head resting upon his shoulders. Suddenly her lips moved in the suspicious way of whispering.  Mariano smirked, and looked at me. I looked away, covering my face as I turned a deep shade of red.  I walked back upstairs, and opened the door to Isabela and I's room. I went and laid down, my arm resting above my head, and the other stroking Isabela's round face. She looked so peaceful.  I drifted off into a sleep, filled with flowers and whispers.

Oop- okay exposed there. Also, thank you so fucking much for 167 reads! it means so much to me that people enjoy my stories that I can hyperfocus on instead of social studies!  Sorry that this was so short, I just have some actual work to do.  Bye my flower children!