One shot- Reassuring

Requested by @Rei_Pad 

Y/N POV:

Isa curled up in the soft linen sheets with me, her arm around my body holding me in tight. I happily stayed there, digging my head into her chest smelling the detergent scented dress she was wearing. I couldn't think straight though. I was terrified out of my mind that Harper would come back. Isa seemed concerned about me. It was really sweet but didn't stop me from worrying.

"Y/n darling, I promise you nothing will happen. Nothing like that will ever play through again." said Isabela, lightly stroking my hair with her small, soft hands. It was comforting, but I had the image of her in my mind, glued there with strong adhesive and the cleaner was almost impossible to find. I nodded, making sure to move my head in sync with her hands.

"Y/n, please say something anything. I need to know if you're okay. Mi amor, answer me." Isa begged. I wanted to l, so badly but as I said before, the thoughts were stuck in an endless loop, a trapping nightmare. I just shook my head, and curled in closer to her figure. Isa sighed, and pointed my head up in the air by my chin, her agile fingers running down my jawline. Her eyes were longing and her facial expression was almost enough to put me in tears.

Isabela sighed, and sat there. After a few days of this same endeavor, to be honest I wanted to be alone. But Isa wouldn't leave. She was so worried she would spend hours in there with me at a time, forcing me to eat and move around. Finally, I was ready to just accept the last and move forward. At least a little bit. At the next "Y/n darling. Please speak to me. How are you doing?" From Isabela, I replied with a "I'm okay Isa love. I can handle myself for a while. You should go and check on everybody else. I love you.". Isa smiled, just a crack and kissed my forehead, standing up. Finally she left the room, leaving me with my thoughts.... and a computer. I sat there and read fanfics, finally taking a break from the mental strain of the situation I was in. I was so lucky to have Isa.

Sorry it's so short! This was a request, a fluff one, and if you want anything just let me know! Thank you so much for reading this and I am so excited that we hit 2k!! i'll se you all next request!